Chapter 8 | K-I-S-S

*Just wanna say sorry for the late update. It's been like 2 weeks (feels like so long) I'm gonna try update this story when I have time and if there's any story's or requests you'd like me to write (short story's, [Character] x Reader, stuff like that just leave a request in the comments or message it to me~ So far I don't have many ideas on other story's. Hope you enjoy this chapter of Gareki X Reader!*

[HIRATO'S PV]

In one of the rooms of the airship we all sat down and I explained to [your name] what a Varuga and why one appeared at the parade.

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME BEFORE???" she stood up and stomped her foot on the floor while holding her arms vertically next to her body.

I could feel her glare staring into my soul but I didn't show any expression on face.

"AND WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?" she began grumpily complaining.

[GAREKI'S PV]

Man why is she so quarrelsome? She keeps whining. Well... I guess she has a reason... but still! She's getting annoying. I didn't realize my facial expressions while thinking all that to myself and suddenly found myself with a light blush on my face as the word 'cute' came to my mind. I quickly walked outside the room, trying to cover my blushing face.

'Uhh... Gareki? Where are you going?" she began walking towards the door. I swung around to find our lips meet. That was possibly the longest moment of my life... and possibly the last. [your name] swung her hand across my face and I fell to the floor unconscious.

[YOUR PV]

I went to check if Gareki was ok and next thing I knew we were face to face and lip to lip. I moved away quickly with an embarrassed look on my face and swung my palm at his face like there was no tomorrow, knocking him out in the process.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR???" I yelled at the near-dead body of Gareki's.

Yogi pulled me away and sat me back down on the seat. He then picked up Gareki, wedding style, and carried him to the room Gareki and Nai were staying in. That's when I realized what I'd just done. I sat there staring at the door.

"Is it normal that I feel really bad for doing that?" I looked at Nai.

"U-u-um... I'd get ready to see hell if I were you." Tsukumo said while walking out of the room. Now I feel sick. Get ready to see hell? That can't be good... I began panicking. "GAREKI'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!"