Chapter 16 | Waitress

[GAREK'S PV]

Yogi had been in the bathroom for over 20 minutes now. I bet he's doing it on purpose! No wonder he wanted to go here. I could feel my cheeks beginning to heat up at the thought of being alone with [your name]. I could see [your name] gaze move from me to someone behind me. Her facial expression suddenly changed to a cold-death stare like look. She kept following the person with her gaze and suddenly someone came up behind me, wrapping their arms around my neck. [your name] gaze became more death-like and her face grew slightly pale.

"It's on the house for you, but your girl friend there will have to pay." the voice behind me said.

[YOUR PV]

The waitress from earlier came up behind Gareki and wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked startled for a second and it didn't seem like he was gonna move even a little.

"It's on the house for you, but your girl friend there will have to pay." she said with a smirk.

I grabbed the amount of all that we order and dumped the money on the table. I stood up and grabbed Gareki's arm, pulling him away from her.

"Keep the change, and if you see a blonde guy ask where we went tell him we left!" I said and dragged Gareki out of the restaurant.

"That little! How dare she! Girl friend, my ass!" I grumbled to myself as I kept dragging him towards where we came from.

"O-oy [your name]. You can stop dragging me now." Gareki said, hoping I wouldn't turn around and yell at him.

There were some kids playing tag and I heard one of them speak.

"Where do you think she's taking him?" one of them said.

"I don't know... maybe to... you know where." the other said.

"OY! YOU ILL MINDED KIDS! I'M NOT TAKING HIM ANYWHERE SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" I pointed at the kids while yelling at them from a distance.

I could see a mound of blonde hay running towards us... oh wait... my bad, that was Yogi. I readied my fist and when he came within my range I hammered him down with it.

"OW! [your name]! That hurt! What did I do?" He looked up at me, rubbing his head.

I kept walking towards the airship while Gareki and Yogi walked slowly behind me.

"So... How'd you like your time with her?" Yogi whispered in Gareki's ear.

"Shut up." I heard Gareki say with an annoyed tone.

My vision began to blur and I couldn't make out what was around me.

"What the..." I placed my hand over one eye and suddenly everything went black... again.