Chap. 6 A razor

Back to Third Person...

5:00 A.M.

*beep beep* Eren slammed his fist into the alarm clock, he sat up in his small, firm bed, and put on his running shoes. Everyday he ran at 5:00 in the morning, but today he decided to the walk, because of his ankle.

*yawn*

"I need to release the stress... The dream was to much..." Eren looked through his drawers to find a few razor blades.

"Yes..." He grabbed a new one and placed it on the ground, then stepped on it, to make it sharp and flat.

Eren sat on his bed, and took the razor blade and went lightly across his wrist.

"One more..." Eren did it on the other one but a bit harder.

"Maybe a few more times wouldn't hurt..." After 2 more streaks, Eren heard Mikasa knock on the door.

"I'm coming in!"

"Wait!" He quickly put the razor blade under his bed and held his wrists, blood still running down his arms.

"Come in..." Eren's voice shaky.

"Hey Eren what do you--- oh my god! Your bleeding?! What did you do to yourself, you idiot." She ran to Eren.

"It's not that bad! Leave!"

"What?!?! No!!!" She grabbed Eren's wrists trying to see what he had done.

"Leave me alone Mikasa!" He finally pushed her off.

"Fine! Be a f***ing idiot!" She left Eren's room slamming the door loudly.

"Who slammed that door!!!" There fathers voice was drunk and angry.

"It was Eren!" Mikasa called.

"Oh no..." Eren covered my face...

"Eren!!!" He stood up and walked down stairs.

"Yes sir?"

He back handed me across the face.

"Your going to school early... I don't want to even see you, and if I do, I'll make you eat ash from the fireplace..."

He then turned around and sat back down on the sofa, and took a sip of beer.

Eren ran upstairs and grabbed his backpack and was out the door. Wearing some what decent clothes.

As he limped alone, he noticed Levi was running, he wore workout clothes and was sweating just a little.