Chap. 18 Roommates

"Ugh... If that's really ok with you." Eren had a frown on his face.

"Ok, I'll show you to your room." Levi started walking towards a guest room.

"Oh..." Eren laughed.

"What?" Levi looked over his shoulder.

"I thought you were just trying to get in bed with me!" Eren smiled and a little relieved.

"Wow, I'm not that low!" Levi shoke his head.

"Whatever!" Eren followed Levi to the guest room, and offered food, which he declined.

"Well, good night Eren!" Levi then made a terrible mistake.

He turned off the lights and shut the door.

"NO!!!" Eren jumped out of bed and ran to door, ripping it open.

"Are you ok!?" Levi pulled Eren into a slight hug.

"I... Um... Don't like, dark places..." Eren tiredly blushed.

"*laugh* really Eren?" Levi looked at him.

"Well... Can I leave the lights on?"

"Fine, good night!" They went into different rooms and laid silently.

Levi left his room, made some herbal tea, sat at a table and did homework, and bills for the house.

"Ugh... What time is work tomorrow?" Levi looked through countless papers, finally finding his weekly schedule, that was neat and color coded.

"Ok... Um, 4:00 bar tending, 6:00 extra credit for school, 11:00 college credit, 2:00 bank representative, and finally getting back at 7:00. That gives me enough time to go to the gym, and by grocerys." Levi bit the back of his pencil.

"I need another job... Or... No, I couldn't do that.... Hm, maybe a roommate? They could help with the bills, and keep me company. But what if there messy!?" Levi cringed.

"Maybe not..."

After 3 hours of working, Levi finally decided that he was going to find a roommate to help with the bills, hoping Eren would take the opportunity and move in.

Levi looked at his watch and thought it would be best to get some rest.

1:35 A.M.

"Good night Eren."

Levi passed Eren's door, walking into his room and falling quickly to sleep.