Chap. 30 One More Day!?

December 24th....

"Are you excited!!!" Eren jumped around Levi, who was not impressed at all.

"What? Why would I be excited? Tonight is the last night I will be able to give you a kiss. Without being called a criminal... How is that exciting!" Levi was in a terrible mood.

"Awe... I'm sorry..." Eren said sarcastically.

He sat next to Levi an then persistently kissed his cheek and neck.

"Stop... I'm not in the mood Eren..." Levi tried to ignore Eren, who was practically on top of him.

"We still have 3 more hours until your 18 and then it's Christmas!" Eren held Levi's face still, kissing repeatedly.

"F*** it!" Levi put his arms around Eren and made the kisses much deeper and longer, falling onto the ground.

"Your such a brat..." Levi pulls away, not wanting to take it any farther.

"No! Your just to stuck up!" Eren pulled him back into a kiss.

"Eren... No, I can't do this now..." Levi sat up and plopped down on the couch.

"Ugh, fine..." Eren sat next to him and the two just held hands starring at the beautiful fire place, drinking Levi's wonderful tea.

"I don't want this to end..." Eren began to cry.

"It won't be over forever... It'll only be a little while, then you'll be in my arms again..." Levi kissed the crying boy.

"I'm so sorry to put you in so much pain..." Levi held him close.

"Please don't leave me..." Eren whimpered.

"I'll be back soon. Once I go to college in January, I'll try to come back once a month and we can talk through Skype and FaceTime. It'll be ok, and when you turn 18 then you come and live with me in California... It'll be ok." Levi kissed the boy again.

"But we live in Wisconsin! How are you going to take so many flights..." Eren wondered.

"It'll be fine, just relax. I love you..." Levi smiled a little.

"I love you to..." Eren looked at the ground.