Chap. 16 sink or swim

"Levi!!!" Eren screamed.

"Help---" Levi began choking as he franticly splashed in the water.

"I'm coming!!!" Eren swam as fast as he could.

"Ere--- he---" Levi started to come up less, and started just to scream.

Then he didn't come back up...

"It's ok!" Eren dived down under water, searching for Levi, finally finding him sinking.

"I got you..." Eren got Levi to the surface, he was unconscious.

"S***" Eren felt like Levi was making him sink to, and he thought the tide was changing and pulling him out into the sea.

"No no no!" Eren swam side ways and after a long struggle they made it back to the shore.

He checked Levi's heart beat, then prepared him for CPR.

"Ok... Um..." Eren was shaking and nervous.

He pumped Levi's chest 5 times then pinched his nose and gave him a deep breath of air. Repeating it several times.

*cough cough* Levi fell to his side, coughing up salt water.

"Are you all right. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to---" Eren started to cry.

"Eren... I told you to stop... I told you no... So *cough* why do you bring me out there?..." Levi coughed up more water.

"I didn't know---"

"I told you no... *cough*"  Levi had a flash back of his past, completely forgetting about Eren.

¥%¥%¥%¥%¥%¥%¥%¥%¥%£%£%£%

Levi's child hood...

"Mama! Are we going out on the boat again?!" Levi jumped around in the house, having his usual bright smile.

"Of course! We can leave in 10 minutes, I can even teach you how to swim!" Levi's mother had the same hair color and was only 5'1. She had a kind heart, and only thought about others first.

"That sounds amazing!"

Levi was 4 years old at the time, and that day he had know idea that once they got on that boat, his mother wouldn't come back off. Levi's mother fell over board, because the sail hit her, making her pass out. Finally drowning and leaving her son to figure out how to get back to shore alive. And live without her, forever...

*screams*