Chap. 13 Gym

Eren sprinted down the hall way to his next class, for the first time he actually made it to class on time even with his hurt and swollen ankle.

"Eren! Your on time, what a surprise!" Coach Mike called over.

"Ya, I'm surprised to." Eren laughed and made his way to the changing rooms.

Couch Mike to a deep breath, then walked away.

Eren got changed quickly, not wanting people to see the scars, bruises, cuts, and burns on his body.

Once everyone was settled in the gym, couch Mike said to do a lap, then there doing dodge ball.

"Go go go!" Everyone started to run, because couch would smell you if your slow... It's weird...

5 minutes later...

"Pick your side, red or blue. If one team has to many, the other side will be weaker!" The couch passed back and forth.

"Yes sir!"

Everyone ran to a side, and of course Eren was on the weaker side, he never really like dodge ball because everyone would target him. Couch Mike not caring, he says it just makes the weaker ones stronger.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" Mike blew the whistle and they all through at Eren, getting him out almost instantly, the dodge balls hitting his face, and head.

"Out! Go to the side lines!" Eren ran over and sat down.

"Ugh... At least I'm out." Eren held his pounding head.

"I can't wait to get it of school..." Eren sighed.