Chap. 45 Panic Attack

"Levi! Levi!" Eren held him close, to scared to move his limp body.

"Oh god... Come on Levi, WAKE UP!" He moved him a little, Levi still breathing rapidly.

"Please..." He stood up holding Levi wedding style, and carried the uncontious boy to bed, setting him down and moving his hair out of the way.

"Um..." Eren didn't know what to do, Levi was still breathing crazily and he was shaking just a little.

He then knew he had to calm him down, so Eren climbed next to Levi and stroked his hair and kissed his cheek, repeating the words.

"It's all going to be ok..." Eren whispered. Finally after about 5 minutes, his breathing was back to normal.

"Eren?..." Levi's eyes slightly opened.

"Levi! Are you ok!?!!" He was up and hovering over the small boy.

"I'm sorry... I caused you so much trouble... I don't know why that triggered a panic attack..." Levi sighed, sitting up.

"Why are you sorry! You didn't do anything, and... What triggered it?" Eren's green eyes glistened.

"You... You said,'Levi, help me...'" He put his head in his hands and then in his knees.

"I know it's stupid, but, I thought of my mother when you yelled my name..." Levi then stood up, Eren grabbing him.

"No! It's not stupid! I should of never said anything!~" Levi cut him off.

"But I should of saved you!" When Levi looked back, he didn't realize he was crying.

"Levi... Your... Your crying..." Eren wiped away the tears, but were replaced quickly.

"I have to save everyone." Levi set his head in Eren's chest, he then pulling him closer, nether of them wanting to let go.

The two then fell asleep in each other's arms.