Chap. 26 Imagine

"But how? How did a stupid spoon save my pathetic life!?" Eren was really confused, but then Levi explained everything.

"Why'd you rescue me... Why didn't you let me die, I would of been more useful dead..." Eren began to cry, Remembering all the terrible things his family had done to him. Levi scouted over in the bed, making sure he wouldn't hurt him more, then held him close.

"Your ok now... Don't ever think of killing or hurting yourself again, and don't think of your family hurting you, because I'm here now. I'll protect you forever. Forget them, remember the beginning of our date. Don't remember me drowning, but think of the sunset. And how beautiful it was..." Levi smiled as he pictured the array of bright colors across the sky. Eren stopped crying, imagining it to.

"Thank you..." Eren muttered.

"Don't ever thank me brat..." They laid in bed holding each other, picturing the amazing ocean and sunset.

The two fell asleep in each others arms, but Levi had the same nightmare from the last few nights.

£#£#€#€#€#€#€#€}€#€#€#€#€#€

Levi's dream!

Third person

"Come on! Let's go, it'll be fun!" Eren took off his shirt and jumped into the ocean.

"I can't... I don't want to..." Levi sat down on the peer.

"Come on!!! I'll catch you!" Eren put out his arms.

"No!"

"What's that?!" Eren looked over to the right.

A big wave came and quickly crashed into Eren.

He didn't come back up.

"EREN!?" Levi looked over the peer, trying to find his love.

"WHERE ARE YOU!? SOMEONE HELP!!!" Levi looked around and know one was there.

Levi jumped in, he wouldn't let Eren die like his mother.

"Eren?!?!" Levi looked around, splashing franticly, trying to find him.

Eren's dead body then floated to the surface of the water.

Levi screamed, then something, more like someone grabbed his legs and pulled him under.

In the dream, Levi's dead mother pulled Levi down and killed him and Eren.