Chap. 33 Dinner

(I just realized its Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! Or as I like to call it. Happy Singles Awareness Day! XD enjoy the chapter, god I'm such a loser

Later that day...

The two walked around the house, staring at there beautiful rings. Levi made an outstanding meal including a turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and green beans.

They sat at the small table and began to eat. Eren was so excited to eat his first meal engaged, and Levi was happy that Eren was happy.

"How is it?" Levi stuffed some green beans in his mouth.

"..." Eren nodded his head yes, because is mouth was full of turkey.

"You need to take smaller bites, brat!" Levi laughed.

"No I don't!" Eren swallowed his food in one big gulp.

"Sure!"

"I love you..." Eren smiled.

"You to..." Levi looked outside the window to see a new sheet of snow forming.

"I don't think there's going to be school next week..." Levi sighed.

"Your so weird, we should be celebrating! Why not a glass of wine?" Eren shrugged.

"I'll have one, but your not. you get drunk way to easily..." He stood up and grabbed two glasses pouring it for the both of them. Making sure to give Eren only a very small amount.

"Ugh...." Eren frowned.

"Be lucky I actually gave you some!" Levi took a sip.

Eren and Levi talked about everything, mostly about there wedding on Eren's birthday. How beautiful it was going to be, the flowers, the outfits, the people.

How they are going to tell Eren's father and sister. Because after Eren left there household, his father actually is being better, not getting drunk as much. Smoking less, and went to therapy a few times. He took what Levi said a few months ago very seriously, and is trying to be a better father for Mikasa, and is trying to get Eren to come home. But Eren declined ever time.

"Levi, what about your family? Will they come?" Levi never talked about his family and friends from were he used to live.

"Um... No...... They can't come....." Levi set down his glass.

"Why?" Eren looked confused.

"*sigh* because there dead..."