Chap. 21 Best and Worst day

"I sort of solved the problem." Levi shrugged.

"I need to go, I'll see you later Levi." Eren started walking towards the door, when Levi grabbed his arm and pulled him into a kiss.

Eren then pulled Levi closer, craving affection. Levi pushed him against a wall. They pulled away at the same time.

"One more minute..." Eren smiled.

Levi nodded a little then went back into French kissing. They both started to take off there shirts and pulled each other into Levi's room.

4 hours later...

They both lied in exhaustion, and Eren finally killing the mood.

"I need to go..." Eren sighed, he got out of bed slowly and started searching for his pants.

"Ugh fine..." Levi stared at Eren.

"Where did you get though's scars from?" Eren wondered, never asking about Levi's past.

"... It's a long story, I'll save it for another time..."

Eren put on his pants, and shirt and they both walked to the door.

"See you soon. Call me!" Levi waved, as the other boy walked down the lonely sidewalk.

"Will do!" Eren was off, knowing what was going to happen when he got home, he was going to get a beating of his life. He was going to experience more pain then anything before.

20 minutes later...

"I'm home!" Eren walked in nervously.

"Eren..." His father said calmly.

"Yes sir." Eren flinched.

Before he knew it he was already of the floor breathless, his father kicked him violently over and over. Not being able to count how many times. He then grabbed his cigarette and pulled the boy to his feet, putting the cigarette on his forehead. Then on his neck a few time, moving it around, the hot ashes rubbing, and sounding like nails on the chalk board. The only sound that was heard was Eren bloody screams of terror.

"Shut the f*** up, or I'll get the bat!" He hit Eren in his side.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Eren cried.

"No, I don't think you are!"

His father grabbed a plastic bag and put it over Erens face, cutting the circulation, then giving him a second to breath, then doing it over and over. Finally to rap it up, he pulled Eren to the fireplace and put ash on his tongue.

After that he released the boy, who then ran to his room, crying and almost screaming in brutal agony.