You switched bodies

Ciel:

          You just kissed him and poof !!!! YOU WERE HIM AND HE WAS YOU. ",Ofmg I'm you Girl  i'm so cute !! 💕" you said in awe. Ciel sighed "(Y/n) I have a meeting  The investors are waiting outside  so you have to be in the meeting instead of me (Y/n) ".

 "No Ciel you boring ass meetings nope...I mean come on..I rather hang out with Annoying booty short (Alois)" You groaned 

But it was too later the investors were starting to enter the room. An old guy that looked like he had just woken up came over and said  " Hello Earl Phantomhive pleasure doing business with you". "The pleasure is all mine" You gave him or you as Ciel at least have him a big cute smile. 

 Ciel stated in horror as the whole room started to murmur about him going soft.  You laughed nervously as you saw Ciel  "Mined waiting a moment you now how women are you can't live with them but you can't live without them" You chuckled as you left a very dumbfounded Investors . When you turned to see you or Ciel he was mad "You can't smile (Y/n) !!!" He shouted . You pouted "And...why not Ciel??". You said crossing your arms . "Well that's not Manly (Y/n) That's why !!" He said while blushing madly " You laughed "Omg...Ciel sometimes your just too cute " You said leaning in for a kiss.  When you guy's kissed and returned to you bodies and Ciel was happy but you weren't you wanted to still be cute and adorable.

Sebastian:

            You were reaching to get a book but you tripped and fell on top of Sebastian which was convenient  he was under you holding the latter and you kissed each other !!! And as we know today kisses can make you switch bodies.

        "Man Sebastian or me (?) I'm Fucking sexy  look at me" you said winking at yourself in the mirror. But then suddenly you had the urge to mimick him "I'm one hell of a butler" You said smirking .. "Ha Ha that's so funny" he said with sarcasm ozzing from his voice. But soon after the fun had to die because Ciel called Sebastian. So you had to go and see what the "Young master" wanted . When you arrived Ciel was sitting at his desk "tie my shoe" he said turning to face you. "Yes young master" You said trying to hold back the laugher. But sadly the laugher won so you began to laugh uncontrollably. 

          CIel glared at you " Why are you laughing Sebastian is this something funny". " It's me your sister me and Sebastian switched bodies".  He sighed  " This happened to me just kiss him but don't touch him After that I forbid you !!" . You laughed as you left "Sure Ciel~ ".

After a while you found Sebastian and you kissed him  you two returned to your bodies but sadly you couldn't keep Ciel's promise about touching Sebastian (;D)

Alois:

Alois wanted to kiss you so he did because come one He's Alois !!  when he did you two switched bodies .

"omfg Claude I order you pick me up now" Claude Smirked ." yes your highness"he picked you up with such grace. You squealed "Lets go and buy ice cream". So for the rest of the day was pretty much you getting what you wanted. But Alois was sick of this since he didn't get what he wanted  at all so he kissed you and switched back to his bodie and you to yours. You pouted "I hate you" You said to Alois. He laughed "I love you too (Y/) He said walking away.

Claude:

You were fixing the light but you tripped and fell on top of Claude and kissed (LMAO so similar to Sebastian's I wonder why??) . You two witched bodies !!" wtf Claude you  could see with glasses or no glasses but you I mean I look way  sexyer with galasses "  He sighed "we better change back (Y/n)..This is quite embarrassing" He said in his monotoned voice. You chuckled "You have to catch me first" So you all day spend the day running away from Claude or Yourself (?) till you let your guard down and he kissed . He fixed his glasses "(Y/n) I have to punish you~" he said smirking. ohh he did and real good believe me ;)

Finny:

            Well he was a gardening as per Usual when he didn't notice you were behind his so when he turned around he accidentally kissed you So you switched bodies. "Omg I'm you Finny!!! Awe"  you tried too walk but tripped and grabbed you own boob and boy was it squishy "Huh so that's what people feel when they touch my boob"You said . Finny was blushing "(Y/N)!!!" You laughed "what??". He looked away flustered  "I'll go tell Sebastian what just happened". He came back in 10min and gave you the most passionate kiss ever and you guys switched back. You Smirked at finny "Can we do that again...That was fun~"

//YASS BITCH I FINNALY FIXED MY OLD DRAFT ND MY GRAMMAR 😖😂💖