confessing Time

Ciel:

You had just came out of the carriage blood rushing through your vain's...you felt something important was going to happen but you didn't know what but you were so excited to find out what

As you enterd the Phantomhive manor you saw Ciel in the bottom of the staircase in his usual cool and monotonous demeanor with his smirking butler by his side. "Im sorry to have called you in such short notice (Y/n)..it seems i have to tell you something quite important..come follow me" he said as he extended his hand for you to take.

"Oh..no its quite alright I wanted to see you too !!! Ciel" you took Ciel's hand with a grin, "Sooo..whats this important thing you have to tell me..huh?" you eyed him suspiciously but Ciel didn't even flinch.

"I'll tell you when we get to my study and were alone" he looked at his Raven haired butler as if aming the phrase at him which made the Demon butler Chuckle.

(Time skip~)

As you were Sitting in the Chair infront of Ciel he sighed. "(Y/n) im going to be blunt...I-I like you.." he said in his usual monotonous voice. 

You grinned "I like you too..I think your quite an adorable earl.." you giggled, "but your engaged arn't you ?" you asked.

"Ah, well i broke my engagement with he..r..you see i only see her as my cousin and plus I like you and only you.." he trailed off. "Yay !! Then were going out right ?!" you inquired, "yes !! We are why am I even asking" you said not even waiting for an answer from Ciel.

Sebastian:

You where now in the mansions bored out of your own head because the winter break started yesterday{just imagine} and it's so boring without friends.Untill Sebastian came by and you of course have crush on the demon and yes you knew about the contract but it made you more attracted to him. You kind liked the bad you didn't know why. So you are going to "bother" Sebastian. "Sebastian I'm so bored" then he said "well lady (Y/n) I know how you can't be bored any more ". "How Sebastian I'll do anything" this made the demon butler smirk "well by being mine what do you say (Y/n) huh". "Of course Sebastian and I would've said yes if you asked me out"

Alois:

Well you where now in front of Alois. He said he had a poem about you and it go's like this

Ohh I love the way your hair smells like chocolate

Ohh I love  your boobs they are so so perfect

Ohh I love you personality

Ohh I love you body

Ohh you will be mine

"Well what do you think (Y/n) will you be mine"

Of course Alois but the "poem" doesn't rhyme" then he said " well it got me what I wanted didn't it"

You chuckled "that true"

Claude:

You where now going to enter your room to get changed because claude "accidentally" droped water all over you. " that basterd now I have to change but how I sill love you" you mumbled the last part. You opened the closent when a spider web said " will you go out with me" say yes out loud or say no out loud. You in that instance said yes!!!!. Claude was smirking all day long

Finny:

You where in the woods where you usually meet finny. You where going to go when he came with ( insert favorite flower) in one hand when he came he gave you the flower and said will you go out with me *puts cute face on* and you said " of course I'll go out with you". The rest of the day you where cuddling with him