when you and he find out your pregnant

Ciel:

You have been vomiting in the mornings for the pass two months. Your belly has grown at least 3 inches. Sebastian told you his suspicions and you freaked out because you don't know what to do and how are you going to tell ciel. Ciel feeling worried that you might die called the docter.

Timeskip~~~

The docter came and checked you what was wrog with you. Thw docter spoke and said "congratulations Mr. And Mrs.phantomhive your going to be parent's". Ciels jaw droped he was in shock his big blue eye was filled with tears. He said "I-I'm going to be a father Sebastian lead the docter outside and come to my office". You were surprised to find a crying Ciel while rubing your stomache " I thought you were going to be mad Ciel". "Why would I be mad (Y/n) I'm going to be a father" then you said "What about the contract with Sebastian Ciel". "Why dp you think I told Sebastian to gp to my office (Y/n) which reminds me I have to go to my office" with that he left you in your room.

Sebastian:

You've been really sick lately like vomiting and having headache. Sebastian told you when have you had your menstrual cycle and you answerd him truthfully. He then brought you a pregnancy test.

Timeskip~~~~

You went to get the test you looked at it and were shocked that you were pregnant. Sebastian came in the room with perfict timing he looked at it and he gave you a real smile not a smirk but a smile. He hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek while rubing your stomach.

Alois:

Instead of him being bipolar you were bipolar. One minute you were crying the other you were mad. Alois thought this was not normal (he's the one to talk) so he called the docter he told you but that was a bad move because you got mad and stared to scream at him that he thought you were crazy but then you stated to cry because you thought he didn't love you anymore this happend untill the docter showed up.

Timeskip~~~~

The docter spoke "Mr. and Mrs.Trancy congratulation your going to be parents". You looked shocked but then started to cry in happiness but alois thought it was the docters fult so he said "Claude I order you to show the docter out and make sure he doesn't come back" then you were about to speak but it was to late the docter and Claude were gone. "I was crying because I was happy but what about the contract Alois". "Don't worry I'm sure Claude will break the contract so don't worry"