mornings part two

Claude:

You woke up in the morning because guess what you had cramps and hurtful one's, but you were strong and didn't cry but it was tempting. Since you heard that chocolate helps. You went down staris hoping you wouldn't wake anyone up. Sadly Claude was being a creepy stalker like Sebastian at night heard you. So he decided to investigat, but you didn't know this. As you enter the kitchen you sadly found out the chocolate was in a HIGH cabinet. So it was no surprise you couldn't get it (I hate does it's like why invent them invent some shorter cabinet) you jumped and hope to get it but sadly faild then you felt arm's wrap around you and you screamed and said "My boyfriend will kick your ass and he'll kill you" you said while punching. You hered a chuckle " It's me (Y/n) Claude" he said. "Oh well don't scare me" you said while blushing. "You need help". You pouted "yes I do". He then extended his arm and got it easily. You growled in anger because you couldn't get it and Claude could. Claude heard that and he smirked. You grabed the chocolate and was about to leave but a hand was stoping you. "(Y/n) you need to be nicer give me a kiss" he knew this was going to annoy you when your angry. "No" you simply said "Then I guess I have to steal it". He kissed you passionately then left.

Finny:

Ciel let you stay at the mansion after many crying and begging of finny. Your parents agreed to let you stay over there because you begged them too. So eventually they let you spend your months over there. He always slept with you. Now I know you're thinking wrong but he slept on the floor and you on the bed. You felt bad that he had to be on the floor so once in a while you like waking him up so he can sleep in the bed and THATS IT. One morning you woke up with a sharp pain im you're stomach. You groaned in pain. You sadly woke finny up. "(Y/n)-chan i-is something wrong" he said while rubbing his eyes like a kid. "Sorry I woke you it's just-" you winced "it's just I have cramps and it hurts". He now fully woke up "umm what do you need are you going to die speak to me" he said. "No it's just part of the pregnancy"(I think idk I've never been pregnant). He relaxes a bit "do you need anything (Y/n)-chan". "Yes for you to rub my belly" you said. So whenever you had pains he always rubbed your belly.

Undertaker:

Undertaker insited on you living at his place. So you said yes. He always made you laugh because he said laughing can make a comedian out of any baby. You always doubted that idea but hey it must just work. In the morning you had a crave for something sweet so you being hungry got up from your bed and looked in the kitchen and saw your first love at sight................Chocolate. You ran to it and instantly opend it. You mumbled "I have found my love" the bad news was that undertaker heard you "hehehe so you don't love me" said while snatching the chocolate from you're hand. "Noooo" you said while hoping trying to get you love. "Hehe tell me a joke" he said. "Ugh fine" you said already annoyed "(inset joke )now gimmi my love". "Hahahaahaha" was all undertaker said but he wasn't laughing at the joke he was laughing at what you called the chocolate. At then end he gave you you're chocolate but you had to give him a kiss to. Then you went back to bed but instead of coming alone undertaker came with you and you too spend a great time in bed ;) don't think wrong you two were just telling jokes.