When they worry about being a bad dad part 2

Claude:

He's been​ Ingnoring you and you were sick of it you wanted your big strong cuddle buddy back. So you were currently looking for claude. You saw him working on some Rose's outside which was weired because he would normally tell the triplets to do it. So now you were sure he's been ignoring you. So you stomed your way where he was. "Claude god damit why are you ignoring me and dont try and deny it because you obviously have been Now explain yourself". You said taping your foot on the ground. He scoffed at you "Who gives you a right to talk to me that way huh" he said fixing his glasses. You took a deep breath not wanting to hit him. "Claude dont fu*king try and change this and dont forget who you're talking to Claude" you said glaring at him. He looked at you intensely. "I haven't been ignoring you (Y/n)" he said walking away. You didn't take that awnswer so you catched up to him and pined him to the floor. "Claude tell me" you said giving him you're soft warm smile that could melt anyone's heart even Claude's. He sighed in defeat "well I haven't been ignoring you-I mean well yes I have but its because-because I'm afraid I won't be a good dad at all I haven't had an experience with baby's before and what if He or She hates me because of what I am" You laughed and hugged Claude tight. "That's all oh I thought it was something serious Claude. Dont worry you'll be a great dad and he or she won't hate you" you said smilling. He was relieved a bit. "Now I want my cuddle buddy back" you said pouting. He chuckled. To the rest of the day or should I say night you two cuddled but the other though differently. (If you know what I mean  ; ).

Finny:

Finny currently bursted in to your room Crying. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry " He sobbed and kneels down to your swollen stomach and hugged your waist. "And im sorry to you too baby" he said crying his eyes out. You surprised by what he was doing. "F-Finny whats wrong" you said now kneeling down. "Im*sob*-Im s-scared*sob*-that *sob* I'm not go-*sob*g-going*sob* T-To b-be*sob* a-a good d-dad" he said sobbing on your chest. You smiled warmly and hugged him tight. "Honey~You are going to be a good dad to this child" you said said giving him a sweet passionate kiss. He smiled warmly. "(Y/n) how do you do that". You giggled "Do what~" you said. He chuckled "Always calm me down making life better for me" he said Smiling( . You blushed.