He is jelly

Ciel:

So your pervert cousin came to visit you every year."hey (Y/n) why do you look so hot every time I see you huh". "Nice to see you too (cousin's name)". Then ciel enterd the room "who is he (Y/n)". "He's my c- your cousin cut you off and said "Her boyfriend". You were signaling your cousin to not say that but it was to late ciel already told Sebastian to get him out. "Is Ciel jelly or nah" he just said "sh-shut up (Y/n)".

Sebastian:

You were still in winter break so you decided to go out side and of course ciel beign the protective brother ordered Sebastian to go and accompany you to the city.

Time skip~

When you got there your best guy friend was there

He of course had to hug you and give you a kiss your cheek. "(Y/n) what are you doing here huh". "Well I was bored so I came here" then your best friend said "well do you want to go to my house and do stuff". "Su-" Sebastian cut you off "miss (Y/n) don't we have to go back to the mansion". "Well I guess I have to go bye (best guy friend's name)". When he was away you said "who was jelly like a jelly fish s-e-b-a-t-i-a-n"then he said "I don't know what your talking about (Y/n). "Ok then why did you call me "miss" huh". "Keep pushing this and I'll have to punish you". So for the rest of the day you didn't push it.

Alois:

So you were hanging out with the triplets for today and Alois didn't like it. It was the last straw when one of the triplets put a withe rose on your ear {my favorite rose} and you smiled warmly. "Claude I order you to get all the withe rose's right now and while your at it bring (Y/n)" then Claude said "yes your highness"

Time skip~🌹🌷🌸💐🌻🌺

You were currently in front of alois with all the white rose's of the garden."Alois was jelly belly{i wanted to say belly ok don't judgexD}huh". Then alois said "say it again and I'll get Claude to get you tongue". "If he does that I wouldn't be able to do this *you do the French kiss*.

Claude:

Imagen you have phones ok

So today was your off day and you usually hang out with Claude but you had anime crush and it was a pervert it was Laito {if you don't know search up Diabolik lovers ok} so right now you were watching diabolik lovers and kissing the screen of your phone and saying stuff like 'I love you or let's have kids' and it so happens that Claude heard the last one and actually said"wtf (Y/n) with who do you wanna have kids huh". "My future boyfriend thats who" then he said"nope your not" and then he broke your phone. You were crying for the rest of the day untill he apologised and gave you a new one.

Finny:He was jelly because of a puppy it was taking your time away from him and plu-plu. So you weren't surprised when you couldn't find cuddles{the name of the puppy} and when you asked finny he started to cry his eye's out and saying things like 'I didn't mean it he was taking your time and I had to do something so I gave it a little girl. You at the end forgave him because he couldn't stop crying.

yay I finally finished so yeah I'm proud of my self

-author-chan