you have your "bloody mary"

Ciel:

You where currently in front the mirror touching at your stomach because you think you are fat. Why do you think that you are fat is because you just ate a box of full of your favorite chocolates so you are in your underwear and bra. Ciel just came in and saw you a ghost of a blush creepted on his porcelain cheeks. 

 You turned around to look at him and you asked the most suicidal question ever asked !! " Am I fat ?" When he didn't answer the question immediately you began to cuss.

"You fucken bitch I think you rather be with Elisabeth she's skinny huh!? well guess what I don't care fuckin hoe! Go with her see if I care" You shouted at him as you stormed of in you underwear and bra.  Later that day Ciel Order Sebastian to put some clothes on you since you were roaming the halls in you garment.(Lmao)

*time skip to the end of the week*

You where currently in Ciel's lap touching his soft lock's feeling bad  " sorry I called you a hoe and a bitch" you stopped touching his hair for a moment "I only said that because it was that time of the month". Ciel raise an eyebrow and in a monotonous voice asked "That time of the month??".

*After you explained the situation

"And this is going to happen every month ?" He asked terrified for his life. You giggled "Of course but I dont always get mad....you know we can do other stuff you know~" you said winking at him which made Ciel smirk.

Sebastian:

He knew perfectly what where you going through. He has been in this earth long enough to know that he can get killed by a woman during their period. So him being the perfect boyfriend he is made you a big chocolate cake for you to eat while him rubbing your stomach whenever Ciel didn't need him which was  often since Ciels Girlfriend also had her period too.

 Alois:

Right now you where crying because romeo died and Juliet didn't. You asked "do you love me". Alois said of course". "No you don't you are going to die and leave me all alone like Juliet". Then he tried to hug you but you pushed him off and said "don't touch me with your filthy hands " then ran away of the room and glomped the triplets.

*Time skip to the end of the week*

You where now hugging Alois because you ignored him all week but then you explained and he surprisingly understood perfectly .

Claude:

Well claude stayed away from you all week but he left chocolate every day and love notes

Finny:

You completely ignored him because he didn't deserve being yelled at. But you made it up to him by spending the whole day with him when you where out of that awful week.