UnderTaker One shot

You eye's glistened with tears threatening to spill from my eyes and a lump formed in your throat. Your mouth wide open you stared at the unfamiliar man the stood bathed in blood.

You shook in fear as You looked at his feet to find a women who had her neck cracked and blood falling out from the wound in her body he slowly pulled out his scythe and the blood poured out rapidly.  You fell to the floor and let out a small whimper in fear of the man I once loved. He stood up slowly and casually turned around staring right through me with a somber expression.

His hands, the ones that used to grasp onto your own. Now soaking in blood of an unfamiliar women.

He slowly started walking my way, one step, two steps, three steps..... He 's eye's looked lifeless. You couldn't move you froze.  As he made his way twords you you couldn't help but remember the first time you layed eyes on him

Flashback ~

"He..he...he..what do we have here~?" you glaced up to see a man who's bangs covered his eyes. "Why is a damsel like you in a streets living like a filthy rat?" You Glared at the unknown man...There was always an old man trying to get you into their bed and you were sick if being harassed 24/7.

"You know what fuck you !! I know what you want you fucking want me as you sex slave or as a one night stand huh?! Is that it...Well I have news for you pal I'm not that sort of person so..I suggest you keep walking before I decided not to be so nice understand?" You shouted.

He just laughed making you dumbfounded. "Are you fucking crazy?!" You said. He wiped the tears from his face "I'm far from crazy my dear...I just came to offer you a job ...As a helper in my shop" he took out a jar that seemed full of dog biscuits "And I'll even give you a treat..~" he said. You eyed him suspiciously "what's the catch ?...You can't possibly think I'll go with you just like that". He smirked "He..he ok fine if you want to stay here and be fit on my every old man that passes through here then I'll just leave" he said walking away.

 "STOP..Ugh fine I'll go work at your shop but the moment you dare touch me I'll fucking murder you understand ?! He laughed "He..He I won't do anything you don't want me to do".

After he took me in I started to warm up to him I mean sure he made a few perverted comments here and there and 'accidentally' groped you but he also had a kind side that made you fall in love with him.

"He...he..he.. (Y/n) are you thinking about me " he said smirking and waving a hand in front of your gaze making come back to reality. You blushed at the comment "Don't be an I-Idiot I wasn't t-thinking about you!". He grinned "If you say so my dear~".

"Why are you even here?" you said sweeping the floor. "Well I came to tell you that you'll be in charge of the shop because I have some important things to attend to...But don't worry I'll be back !" When he told you you felt your heart shattering​ with every second that passed. "Are you l-leaving r-right now?" Your voice cracked tears threatened to fall so you averted you eyes. "Ah yes sadly" he said putting on his hat."aren't you gonna say good bye?" He said at the door ready to go.

 "Good bye" you said not even giving him a glance. That's was the last thing you said to him because day turned into months without a trance of him...So you looked all over the streets of England..Looking for the man that you loved.

​​​​​​​End of flash back~

Now he's in front of me  taking his bloody hand and stroking  my hair "he...he...he Now my dear don't be afraid we can be together now..Isn't that what you wanted ?? I assume this what you want ..If that isn't what you want I don't care you'll be mine for an eternity my sweet (Y/n)...." He kissed you softly it almost seemed a ghost of a kiss. That was the last thing you felt before the world around you became black...I mean that's is what you wanted right ???

//This is my fist one shot (^^) hope you liked it let me know if you want more of these !!