Mornings part one

This is when you have 4 months of pregnancy.

Ciel:

You woke up with the sudden urge to vomite you got up instantly but quietly you didn't want to wake up ciel since he's been working hard all day literally, but to late "(Y/n)"he murmurs. You quickly went to the bathroom.

Timeskip~~~~~till you stop vomiting

You came back with a great headach and you never want to be bothered but guess what yes Ciels awake. He already knew how you are so he just let you put your head on his chest while he rubbed your back.

Sebastian:

You were all night awake because you couldn't sleep. When you did you then had the urge to go to the bathroom. So you hadn't sleep and your cranky thats a bad mix right there, but Sebastian was there to keep you company and help you with anything he could.

His prov:

Hmm she lookes beautiful even like this I'll always love her. I let out a chuckle she fell asleep in my arm's and drool is coming out of the corner of her mouth.I wiped it. I layed her down but she didn't let me go she murmurs "Sebastian sleep demons need rest once in a while too". I smiled "ok but unill the young master wakes up".

Alois:

You woke up in the early in the morning to the kitches to prepare some tea because you had a craving for it, but Claude was there so logicly he prepared you your tea. Then he left without you saying thanks. A few minuts pased then you felt someones arm's wrap around you. It was Alois "come back to bed (Y/n) you may trip and hurt the baby & I feel lonly in that big bed" you turned around and saw alois with his messy hair pouting "(Y/n) you know I love you both" he said while rubbing your belly "yes I love you little guy" alois said to your baby bump. You giggled "Alois we don't know the gender yet". "He's going to be a boy I just know but I can have a little princess too" he said smiling.