He starts to develop feelings

Ciel: 

You and Ciel solved the case and in the process you two had become Best friends but maybe Ciel wants to be more than friends...

His prov:

 want to see (Y/n) again..ugh What am I saying she's nothing more than an annoying brat. Plus I have Lizzy and she's more than enough...who am I kidding I'm falling for her. Her (H/c) and her bright (E/c) eye's but i could never admit it.

"Sebastian prepare some tea (Y/n) is coming over for a business meeting". Ciel said is a daze.

"Yes My lord" Sebastian say's smirking. 

"And wipe that smirk out of your face" ciel glared at him with his big blue eye.

Sebastian:

His prov:

What is this this feeling..ugh is it that wretched feeling humans feel when they like someone. This is awful I feel like bugs are in the pit of my stomach...this has to stop now. Its interfering with my duties as a Phantomhive butler. We can't have that now can we. 

Alois:

(**side note: I think he said he already liked you in the previous chapter but I'm gonna still make one for him too)

You've been hanging in the Trancy manor so it was no surprise that you were currently  playing with a bunny you and Alois just found

His prov: 

I've liked (Y/n) or you can even say I love her.Since the very first day I layed eye's on her. I'm going to make her Mrs. Trancy and make sure she loves me and im she doesn't then I'll MAKE her love me..

Claude: 

You are in the garden tending the blue bell's 

Claude's prov:

I can't wait to devour her soul completely...I want to entangle her in my spider's web and make sure she can't get away...ever..

Finny:

Finny has been visiting the same spot he found pluto with you and you two have become best friends...

His prov:

I don't know what's happening to me !! I can't stop thinking of (Y/n) and i blush when I'm around her..I'll talk to Sebastian and see if he knows what this feeling is !!

//** i edited this one too 😂😂 hopefully its better than the last one