undertaker part 1

How you met:

You were fired from your old job because you didn't want to sleep with your boss. So right now you are trying to find another job.

Time skip

You found an odd looking place bit it had a help wanted sign so you went in. "Excuse me is someone there". "Hehehe yes" someone said and it made you jump. "Well ummm you need some help or something" then he answered "hehehe yes I do well my name is undertaker nice to meet you" then you said "well he-hello my name is (Y-(Y/n) (l/n) so do I get the job" then he said "tell me joke". At first you thought it was it he wasn't serious then you saw his face and saw he was serious. "(Inser joke)"{I Don't know a joke}. " hahaah you got the job". Then you said"well ok I'll come by tomorrow at 7:00am bye".

He starts to develop feelings:

His prov:

What is wrong with me I keep thinking about (Y/n) her hair,her smile,her body,and most of all her jokes. I-I think I like her no I know I love her. She just came in "Good morning undertaker" she said she is all ways so happy she makes me happy. I'm going to tell her how I feel.

Confessing time:

"(Y/n) I got to tell something" undertaker said. He's been acting strange lately like he wants to tell you something but can't. "Yes what do you want to say to me" then he said "you will go out with me or I'll fire you" then you said "yes I'll go out with and you could've asked me I would've said yes you know" then you kissed him.

You have your bloody mary*he ran away*

You were right now crying in the corner of the room. Why were you crying because you droped an ice creamand you liked the ice cream. "Why did it have to be that ice cream" you sobbed in undertaker's shoulder. "I don't know (Y/n) I can buy you another one" then you snaped "yeah right you'll do that just to shut me up well guess what I'm just going to go bye"

Time skip~ 1 week later

You went to apologized to him and you explained everything to him. So the nezt time it happens He's prepared.

He act's like a perv ;)

You missed laundry day so you only had a tank top and a really really short skirt. You right now Dropped your key's on the floor so you had to pick them up undertaker wasn't home or you thought. Undertaker had a nice view of your booty so he couldn't resist so he spanked your ass and said "your all mine". You were shocked for a moment but then you put the pieces together then you started to Chase him all around the store.

You see him coming out of the shower

You decided to come early scince you didn't have anything to do. You thought undertaker was not there so you decided to sleep a little in his room but when you entered he was coming out of the shower. He looked so hot with his hair all messy and you could see his eye's they were the mixture of green and yellow. You could see his abb's. Your eye's 1 wondered down and he didn't disappoint. He saw this and said "(Y/n) my eye's are up here". You instantly blushed at the comment and went runing to the front of the store and waited for him to get changed.