He says sorry

Ciel:

He can't stop thinking about you and he hated himself for what he did to you. For not trusting you so right now he is at your door banging it super loud so you can come out. Guess what he was right." Ciel stop fu*kin baging on my door god look at what time it is🕗". "I just came to say sorry for what I did I was a stupid guy" then you said " ciel your aren't stupid you are a fu*k boy thats what you are".

Time skip{cuz I can deal with it}

You forgave him after alot of ass kissing ciel convinced you to forgive him.

Sebastian:

You were ignoring that bit*h demon because that was his punishment. He did not like this one bit so he planed to make it up to you. You were currently in the living room reading "The great Gatsby" and you are enjoying it untill Sebastian came in with a box of chocolate🍫 that's your favorite. You stood up about to leave but he grabed your wrist and said I'm sorry it was the only fast way to get her to talk can you forgive me. "Nope" was all you said and then left like he did that day.

Time skip again

After that he's spend all his time trying to get you listen to him untill you said "yes I'll forgive you".

Alois:

Alois was so so sad and annoying that was a bad combination. So it was annoying when he went all the way to your house and was banging on the door and crying."what!! Alois what!! Do you want god Alois" was more annoying than ciel. "I-I want you to forgive me plz"*adorable face* you couldn't resist so you gave in and said " alright I forgive you".

Claude:

Like Sebastian's girlfriend you gave him the silent treatment. Guess what he didn't like it neither. So he want and said "sorry (Y/n) for being a bit*h a jerk and ignoring you. What did you do was ignor him even moremore. He didn't like it so he found another way it was the "best way". He pined you to a wall and said to you accept my apology or not. You just kept quite he smiked and began to suck your lower lip and then he began to touch your curves untill you moaned out his name he then smirked and asked again to you forgive me or not but this time he was griping your ass you said "yes now stop garbing my ass" he did as you said then left you all alone all "excited".

Finny:

He came to your hiding place because he haven't seen you in a while and he soon discovered you were mad. "(Y/n) can you plz forgive me" * he put adorable face* you couldn't resist just like Alois' girlfriend. So you gave in and said "alright I forgive you" the rest of the day he spend making you the only girl in the world.