When you move in together part 2 ❤

Claude:

It was a weird day at the Tracy manor, In fact Claude was acting rather strangly. You of course being you instantly thought he was cheating on you !!! I mean he HAS BEEN GONE the whole day...He never does that you rubbed your swollen stomach. You walked back and forth in a random hall way. "That basterd if he wants TO BE GONE THE WHOLE DAY SO BE IT I DONT GIVE A DAMN I CAN BE AN INDEPENDENT MOM!!" You said rather a bit too loud which caused the annoying blonde brat that you call master to poke his head out of a random room smirking. "Trouble in paradise eh," he said walking over to you. "I could make things better... You know i can be more tha-" You ran your ass out of there before he could finish his sentence. "That was close" you said in between breaths. 

"This is why i shouldnt leave for more than just a second" You heard a monotonous say in the shadowns that you grown accustomed to so it no longer made you jump. "Shut up Claude did one of your whores leav- OI LET ME DOWN" Claude was tired of you so he did what he did when you two got into fights fling you over his shoulder making sure not to hurt or hit your stomach area. "(Y/n) let em show you something so hold that thought"

Time skip~

He finally set you down on the green apple grass. You gasped infront of you you saw a beautiful cottage. "Last time you said that you were tired of Alois always interrupting us..I agreed so I build us a home Not close but not so far away from the Trancy manor" You punched him. "You idiot i thought you cheated on me...now i feel bad" You kissed him while blushing. He sighed "I can never understand you..". "What did you say i can punch you agan Claude" you said making you fist into a ball.

Undertaker:

You sighed as you got up in the morning as you do every morning because you never seem to use your apartment i mean you practacly LIVED with undertaker...you spend about 90% of your time in the shop but he never seems to want to take it to the next level (meaning living together). It worried you and it made you think that he never even cared about you in the first place !! "He...he.. He dear i love that face on you but it makes me curious of what your thinking about..?" You jumped blushing putting your clothes on , because you were in your birthday suit ;) if you catch my drift, "O-Oh its nothing". "He...he..he you sure~" he said pushing the matter "You've been like that for a few day now my dear". You sighed in defeat "You never seem to want me to live with you Undertaker..Tell me you dont love me..Us" you said rubbing your semi swollen stomach. He FROWNED" My dear i was leaving it for a suprise but i built a nursery for the baby so you two can move in...dont ever doubt that i love you two.."

Finny:

"(YN)!!!!" He said running towards you with the biggest smile on his face. You cocked your eyebrow "Yes?. 

"Close your eyes and no peaking !!!". "I dont know.." you trailed off. He gave you the most adorable look ever "Please~". You tried to look away but failed miserably so you ended up closing your eyes and he lead you through the phantomhive manor hallways untill you heard a door open infron of you. "You can open your eyes now" He giggled. As you oped your eyes you saw a big bedroom with a bed and a crib next to it. "Is this for-" Finny cut you off. "Yes.The young master and i agreed that you should life here so i can be close to you" he smiled warmly. Warm Tears stared to stream down your cheeks . "This is amazing.." you kissed him.

Triplets:

 You were washing the dishes since Claude made you work even though you were PREGNANT but he left you the easy work like washing the dishes bringing fresh clothes to the room etc." (Y/n)~" The triplest said in unison. You wiped your hands on a towel "Yes?". "Remember when you said that you wanted to move in together?" Canterbury said, You smiled eagerly, "Well we moved all your stuff and all our stuff together into a small house us and Hannah built in the forest close from here so we can have our space but also be here where we're needed" Thompson said with his deep voice. You hugged them all "This is why I love you guys".

//I finally updated again!! Hope you like it ❤💖💕