When you see them coming out of the shower

Ciel:

You left some thing in his bedroom so you went to go get it. You of course didn't know he was in the shower untill you saw him so you didn't knock. But as soon as you look up you see his body omg was so perfect and it was wet (;D). His porcelain skin was so beautiful ...And his lip Ohhh...His lips never looked so kissable and plum. His hair looked so amazing and silky soft.  He noticed you and cleared his throat "You can leave now (Y/n)" he said while a blush creeped in his cheeks. "No Ciel I don't wanna leave !!" You said getting up and making your way over to him and almost touched his smooth skin but he had to move"(Y/n) what are you doing ??" He said while smirking. "What does it look like detective?" You went for a second time and this time you were victorious you touched his skin and Kissed his soft lips. "I'm going to get you back" He warned while smirking But you were already out the door.

Sebastian:

You wanted to see him so you went to his room. When you got there he was half naked and wet you could see his six pack of. You where currently drooling and he saw this than smirked and said " like what you see (Y/n)" you mumbled a "yes". Then he said "what was that dear" "Nothing" you said he was about to grab your wrists but you ran out of the door before he could.

Alois:

You where bored so you went to see Alois. When you open it it revealed a very very sexy alois with his golden lockes you wish you could pull. You fan girled. He noticed and smirked. "Well I didn't know you were a perv (Y/n) you wanna see more". Before he could do anything you ran to another room giggling.

Claude:

You are now staring at his muscular and beautifully toned body it was wet too win win !! Am I right or am I right ?? Don't you think and even more win without his glasses. How you wished you could pull his wet hair and hear him groan. He noticed you were staring and smirked " Take a picture it'll last you longer". You eyes lit up " really ??!! wait here don't move I'll get the camera". But By the time you found it Claude was already in clothing. You pouted "awe come on!!"

Finny:

You went to were he lives for a surprise visit to his room !! It's a surprise so he didn't know you were coming. So when you came in the room and saw him half naked and only a towel wrapped around his lower half your jaw dropped I mean His soft blonde locks look like those of a prince and his bright green (?) Eyes looked so bright  "Man he is so damn sexy" you thought out loud !! He began to blush  " (Y/n) !!". You blushed in embarrassment. "I'll go wait for you outside ok" you said walking outside not believing you just said that out loud.

I felt stange writing finny's

-author-chan