Author's Notes

Hello everyone, thank you for reading this story, tell you the truth I wasn't sure if people would read this. But I'm really happy that there are people reading this 😄

Ok, just so you know you can skip this part if you want, this is just going to talk a bit about what the story is going to be like, and a bit about when I will be updating.
----------------------------------------------
So you decided to read on, cool 😎

Ok, now that that's out of the way, let me tell you about my story.

First I want to say that my story...At the moment...Well...I actually don't have a absolute clue how to explain what my story is going to be like...Hehe 😅

Don't get me wrong I know how to write my story, it's not going to be a load of random things put together it will be a proper story I just don't know how to explain what it will be like, but it will be fun, I'll tell you that, like, there's going to be Pokemon battles, and pain in the backside characters, characters you'll like, characters you (might) hate, and then (may) like later on. Oh. And definitely amourshipping, there's going to be that for sure, so yea... ... .... Wait a minute... (Looks back at what I wrote)... I think I just wrote what my story will be like (kinda). Uh...Yea of course I did...I was planning on doing that from the start...hehe...

Anyyyyyy who, now that I've done that. Onto the next thing, updating.... Yay.
Anyway, so yea, about updating, all I can say is i'll update when ever I can, it's just the real world will most likely get in the way most of the time. But I promise i'll do my best to update often.

Ok... So that's basically all I wanted to talk about...Oh yea, just one thing. This is my first fanfic. EVER, so i'll do my best. I hope you will enjoy this story.

Also. For reasons I'm sure everyone knows. I do not own Pokemon or any of the characters in this, I only own the storyline to this story. This is a non-profit fan-fiction and all rights for Pokemon and the characters in this story goes to their respective owners.

Thank you. Enjoy. And remember. Stay cool 😎