Chapter 2 - The First Day

(Third Person)
(two days after chapter 1)

Ash woke up, he checked his clock which was placed on top of his bedside draw. "Uhhhhh" Ash moaned, "it's seems like it's been forever since I last woke up this early" he explained.

The clock stated that the time was '7:00am', Ash needed to be at school at 9:00am, it would take him 15 minutes to get from his house to Kalos High, so that gave him 1 hour and 45 minutes to get ready and then leave.

"Ash! Are you up?!" Delia shouted from down stairs, "Yea! I'm getting changed now!" Ash shouted back. Ash then got his clothes which his mum ironed for him the night before and got changed into them. He wore a black t-shirt and wore a blue jacket with a white outline over it, he also wore black pants and black running shoes. He then put on his red cap with the pokeball design on it in white and went down stairs.

When Ash got down, he saw his mum putting two plates of food onto the table. One for her and one for Ash. Once Ash saw the food he was sat at the table in a heartbeat waiting to eat.

"There you are Ash, here's your breakfast" Delia said, "thank you" Ash replied and started eating. He had fried egg, sausage and chips and his mum had the same. "So are you excited for your second year of high school?" Asked Delia, "yep, but I feel a little nervous as I don't know anyone unlike in my last high school" Ash replied, "I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends at this school" Delia said.

When they finished it was 8:15am, they decided to chat for a 15 minutes before Delia had to head to work.

For 10 minutes Ash decided to go outside into his back garden and run around with Pikachu.

He then decided to start heading to school while he had nothing else to do. "Alright, come on Pikachu" Ash said, "pika" Pikachu replied as he jumped onto Ash's shoulder.

Ash, with Pikachu on his shoulder opened the front door to his house and started to walk to Lumiose city where Kalos high is. Once they got half way there they decided to run the rest of the way.

When they arrived Ash checked his watch and found out it was only 8:50am. "We still have 10 minutes till school starts" Ash stated, "pika!" Pikachu shouted in a surprised voice he didn't expect to get there early. "Well I guess we can find the office and get my timetable" Ash suggested, "Pika" Pikachu said while noding. "Ok, now let's find it" Ash said as he walked towards the school to look for the office.

-----meanwhile----

10 minutes before ash arrived, a certain group of friends arrived at Kalos high.

"Hey there everyone!" One person shouted as they ran towards a group of kids.

"Hey dawn, how you been" another person shouted back, "I'm ok, it's nice to see you all again" dawn replied back. "Same here" a girl with honey blond hair said to everyone, her name was Serena.

The group consisted of; Gary, Barry, Paul, Clemont, Drew, Kenny, May, Misty, Iris, Dawn and Serena.

(When it comes to appearance, I'm too lazy to explain it properly and you probably don't really want to read about it, so imagine Misty's design from the Kanto region anime, Dawn and May and Paul and Kenny and Barry and Gary with their design from the diamond and peal anime, Iris's design from Black and white anime, Drew from the Hoenn region anime, Clemont and Serena from the X and Y anime, also Serena is in her design with her long hair NOT her short hair).