Chapter 6 - Do you remember me?

(Author note: hey everyone, well this chapter was able to get uploaded a lot quicker than what I thought, well that's good, anyway. I hope you enjoy this chapter and from the title I'm sure you knows what's going to happen #amourshipping 😄)

(Third Person)

The next day Ash woke up at 10:30am. He sat up in his bed and stretched his arms. "Morning Pikachu" He said. "Piiiiiika" Pikachu replied while stretching his arms and legs. "Today we're doing something with all our friends...I wonder what we should do?" Ash wondered. Ash then got out of bed and went for a shower before getting dressed.

----Meanwhile----

Serena woke up, got out of bed and stretched her arms up into the air, "ahhhhh. Morning" she said to herself, "I wonder what I'll do with everyone today?" She wondered, she then remembered the 'other thing' she was meant to do today.

"Oh...right....but....what if he" she said, she then shook her head, "come on Serena...you can do....of course he'll remember you....and if he doesn't....I can show him the handkerchief. He's bound to remember me then" she said to herself, giving herself confidence.

She then went to her drawer and opened one of draws, she looked through it until she found the handkerchief, "here it is" she said. She pick it up, looked at it for a second then held it against her heart. As she thought about Ash she started to blush. She shook her head and placed the handkerchief on top of her drawer. She then went for a shower, once she finished in the shower, she got dressed, put somethings into her bag and then put the handkerchief in her pocket and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hi mum" Serena said when she came downstairs, "hello Serena, good morning" her mum replied, her name was Grace. Serena then went to go get some breakfast, she had a bowl of Cheerios, after she had breakfast she went to the front door, "mum! I'm going out with My friends!" Serena shouted. "Alright! Don't be gone to long and be back by seven!" Grace replied. "OK!" Serena said before leaving the house and closing the door.

----meanwhile. Again----

Ash walked out of his house, closed the door and went out onto the street, when he did he saw Serena across the road and he also saw Clemont coming out his house next door to him. There was also someone else with Clemont.

They all walked onto the street and walked up to each other, "hey Serena, hey Clemont" Ash said, "hi Ash" they replied, "hey, who's she?" Serena asked Clemont, "I'm Bonnie, I'm Clemont's little sister" the little girl said. (Appearance = same as XY anime). "Well hello Bonnie" Serena said. "She insisted on coming. I hope it's alright" Clemont said, "of course it is" Serena said. "Yay!" Bonnie shouted.

They then saw Gary, Barry, Paul, Kenny, Drew, Misty, May, Dawn, and Iris walking up to them.

"Hey guys!" They shouted as they got closer, "hey!" They shouted back. "So has anyone thought of what we should do today?" Misty said, "no" everyone said hesitantly, "WHAT!" She shouted, "hey what about you, have you?"  Gary asked. Misty went quiet. "No" she finally said. "What" they all said, falling over anime style.

"Why would you moan at us, if you hadn't thought of anything either?" Paul asked. "Because....because you should have thought of something. I'm not meant to think of everything here" she replied. "Why not the beach?" Bonnie asked, everyone looked at her. "Yes the beach!" Misty said, "that's a great idea, it's a nice day. Good job.....uhhhhh" "Bonnie" Bonnie said. "That's a nice name" Dawn said. "Thanks" she replied.

Everyone went inside their house's to get their swim wear and then came back outside and grouped up. "OK, let's go!" They shouted as they walked out of Vaniville Town towards the beach.