Chapter 17 - Love Rivals

(Two days later)

(Third Person)

Wednesday morning, Ash woke up at 6:30am. He checked the time and then got out of his bed. He decided to go for a shower while he had time. He found a towel and then left his room and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

----15 minutes later----

Ash came out of the bathroom and walked back into his room. He then got changed into his clothes and headed downstairs to make himself some breakfast. When he got downstairs, he walked into the kitchen and made himself some breakfast. He then sat at the table and ate. After he was finished he put his dishes in the sink and washed them. When he had finished, he started hearing small footsteps coming into the Kitchen. He checked to see what it was. When he did, he saw Pikachu walking into the kitchen. "Morning Pikachu" Ash said. "Your up early too" he said. "Pika pi" Pikachu said softly. "I'll get you some breakfast" Ash said. "Pi" Pikachu said as his ears went up. He jumped on the table and waited.

Ash got a bowl out of the cupboard and put some Pokemon food in it. He then put it on the table for Pikachu. Pikachu quickly started eating his food. Ash decided to then let Froakie out and give him his food too. After the two Pokemon had finished, Ash washed the bowls in the sink and put them away. They then all walked into the living room and sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the TV.

----20 minutes later----

Delia came downstairs. She saw Ash, Pikachu and Froakie watching TV. She walked into the living room. "Morning you three" she said. "Morning mum" Ash said as he looked at her. "Pika" Pikachu added, "Froakie" Froakie said. Delia then went into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. When she was finished she came into the living room and sat on the couch.

Ash and Delia talked about different things and watched TV. While Pikachu and Froakie talked to each other and also watched the TV.

----30 minutes later----

The time was now 8:30am. Delia said goodbye to Ash before heading to work. Ash then relaxed and talked to his Pokemon for 10 minutes before he had to go to school.

When 10 minutes had passed, Ash stood up off the couch. "Alright guys, let's go" Ash said, he then returned Froakie. Pikachu then jumped onto his shoulder. Ash went to the front door, opened it and walked outside before closing the door behind him. Then he walked onto the street. He noticed one of his friends coming out of their house. It was Serena. Ash ran over to her. "Hey Serena" Ash said happly, "Hi Ash" Serena repied happily. "you feeling better today?" Ash asked, "Yep, back to normal" Serena replied. "That's great, everyones been wondering when you were coming back" Ash said. Serena then walked onto the street. "Well let's go say say hi to them" Serena said. "Yea" Ash replied as they started walking.

They both soon saw all their friends coming out of their houses. "Hi guys!" They shouted as they waved to their friends, "hi you two" everyone replied as they walked up to them. "You feeling better today Serena" Misty asked. "Yep" Serena replied as she nodded. "Great!" Dawn shouted happily. "Come on guys lets go" Gary said. They all nodded and then started walking to school. They all talked to each other on the way.

"Hm?" Clemont said as he quickly turned around. "What's up?" Ash asked turning to him. Everyone else turned too. "I thought I saw someone" Clemont said. "It's probably nothing" Ash said. "Yea" Clemont replied as he turned back around. They all started walking to school again.

----10 minutes later----

They all arrived at school at 8:50am. They all walked to the battlefield were they usually meet up, and started talking to each other about stuff.