Chapter 18 - Day at the mall

(Third Person)

The next day, Ash woke up at 9:00am. He had turned his alarm off the night before. He didn't need it on today. He sat up in bed and looked at the time on his alarm clock. "Well I guess that's one good thing about Team Rocket yesterday. They made it so we don't need to go to school for a while" Ash said to no one before letting out a short laugh. He then got out of bed and got changed into his usually clothes, "Pikaaaa" Pikachu said as he woke up, "morning Pikachu" Ash said, "Pikachu" Pikachu said happily as he jumped from the bed, onto Ash's shoulder. Ash then headed downstairs for breakfast.

When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he walked into the kitchen to make himself and his Pokemon some breakfast. His mum was at work, so he was by himself for now. He then let Froakie out of his pokeball and made them all breakfast. After they were finished, Pikachu and Froakie ran into the living room while Ash washed their bowls before going into the living room go join them.

When Ash got into the living room he saw Pikachu and Froakie were happily talking to each other while sat on the rug in front of the couch and TV. Ash then walked to them and sat on the couch.

"So. You guys have any idea of what we should do today?" Ash asked Pikachu and Froakie. The two Pokemon looked at him and then put on their thinking faces. After a couple of seconds, Pikachu and Froakie said. "Pika", "Froakie fro", as they shrugged their shoulders. "No idea huh?" Ash asked. "Oh well, I'm sure we'll all think of something" he added, "come to think of it, I wonder when we are meant to be meeting up with everyone?" Ash asked. Just then, almost like it was on queue, Ash heard the someone knocking on the front door. "Maybe that's them now" Ash suggested. He then got up off the couch and walked to the front door, with Pikachu and Froakie following behind him.

He opened the door to see Serena. "Hi Serena" Ash said. "Hi Ash. Everyone's meeting up now, so I came to get you, ready to go?" Serena explained. "Yea" Ash replied. Pikachu then jumped onto Ash's shoulder and Ash returned Froakie to its pokeball before walking out of the house and closing the door behind him. He then turned to Serena, "let's go" he said. Serena nodded and they both walked onto the street. They saw all their friends stood together and walked up to them.

"Hi everyone" Ash and Serena said as they walked up to them. "Hi you two" they all replied. "Hey guys, where's Kenny and Clemont?" Ash asked, "they can't make it, they've gone out some where with their parents" Gary answered, "oh" Ash replied. "Anyway, so where are we going today?" Ash asked. Before anyone could speak, Misty, Dawn, May and Iris all shouted, "we're going to the mall!". "What?" All of the guys asked. "Well it's not nice enough to go to the beach and we want to go to the mall, so let's go" Misty said as she grabbed the closet guy to her, which was Gary, and started running off while dragging him. "Hey!" Gary shouted as he tried to get free, to no success.

Dawn, May and Iris then did the same, grabbing the closet guy to them and running off with them, "Do we guys even get a choice in this?!" Paul shouted. "Nope!" Dawn answered as she dragged him. "Let me go or I'm gonna fine you!" Barry shouted as Iris dragged him. They all quickly went out of site, leaving Ash and Serena by themselves. "What just happened?" Ash asked in a confused tone. "Come on, let's go" Serena said happily as she grabbed Ash's hand and started running after everyone. "Whoa!" Ash shouted as he started to get dragged by Serena, "not you too" Ash said as he let Serena drag him, knowing there was no escaping. Serena just giggled, "come on, we need to hurry" Serena said.

Serena soon caught up to everyone else, all of the girls were talking to each other while all of the guys just looked at each other as they were being dragged. They had all given up hope of escaping. "So how long will we most likely be at the mall?" Gary asked, "All day, of course" Misty answered, "whaaaaa" all of the guys said. "It won't be that bad" Dawn told them. "Not for you girls it won't, but us. That's a different story" Paul said under his breath. "What was that Paul?" Dawn asked. "Nothing" he answered.