▪eleven▪

Dick and I took down a few more people then went back to the Wayne Mansion. It was 3:53 am when I walked into the door. I took off my mask and put it in my pocket and silently walked to my bedroom. I took off my hoodie and put it away. I hung my mask in my closet and went to bed.

I woke up and didn't even bother to check what time it was, i knew it was late in the morning. I headed down to the batcave and started my training for the day.

Bruce was out on some business thing and he took Alfred with him for some reason. No one was home so I just decided to train all day. Dick said he would bring his friend over and help me out with some armor. I guess he wants to rebel against Bruce and make me my own independent hero. I didn't mind, I always wanted to help people out and kick some ass while I do it.

I started punching a punching bag, I knew I had to work on my fighting skills. I needed to work on my knocking-out skills. If i really cared about this superhero thing, I will have to at least learn how to knock someone out.

<6 Hour Time Skip>

I took a shower and went back up to the Wayne Mansion. I didn't like staying in the batcave at night completely alone, it gave me a weird vibe. I walked to the kitchen to grab a snack or two. The kitchen was unnecessarily huge. I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk and then walked over to the pantry and grabbed some cereal.

Cereal was pretty much the only thing I could make with out burning it. I sat down at the gigantic dining table and ate my cereal in silence. I only took one bite I got interrupted by the phone ringing. I let out a loud groan and it echoed through the house, I walked to the phone and answered it.

"Wayne Residence, a sad Warner who is trying to eat his cereal speaking."

"Stop being such an angry teenager, it's Bruce and we aren't going to be home until tomorrow. This doesn't mean you can throw a party."

"Bruce, I don't have enough friends to throw a party."

"Okay, just don't do anything stupid. We will be back in the morning."

I hung up the phone and went back to the dining table, I sat down and continued to eat my cereal.

I slammed down my spoon when I heard the phone ring again. I stomped over to the phone and picked it up,

"Wayne Residence, a very angry Warner who is trying to eat his cereal is speaking." I said and gritted my teeth.

"Hey man, how's that cereal?" My friend, Hervey, asked with a laugh.

"I don't know, I only took one bite."

"Hope it was a good bite, anyway, can the three of us come over? We haven't seen you in forever man."

"Yeah, just only you three, no one else."

"Agreed man." Hervey said and hung up.

I walked back over to my cereal and quickly ate it.