Let It Begin -Prologue- [Rewritten]

Hello Everyone!

It's been a year since I began writing this story.  I came to a conclusion that I will rewrite this story because i have many different ideas as to where  

                Prologue 

 I was sitting across the room looking at him with pure disgust.  I never knew that I could be stuck with  a player like him.  I would have rather be stuck with sloth then him.  He turned around and gave me seductive wink, I flipped him off and began to work on my assignment.  

It all started two days on my seventeenth birthday,  My parents decided that instead of having a big birthday party like usually, We would have a dinner party with the Alpha, Beta, Gemma, and Omega families,  Suprisenly there is a lot of us.   When we got to the Resturaunt., I noticed that the alpha's son wasn't here yet, Typical the little tard is always late for an event.  

As we were getting into a deep conversation with the Alpha. He decided to walk in. I looked over at him and suddenly i felt a pull towards him.  His scent was like the best things that i have ever smelt.  He was now looking at me with a giant.  I looked away from him and noticed that my family and the Aplha has noticed the tense atmosphere between me and my 'mate'.  

The Alpha stood up and said, "Our dear Sapphire has finally found a Mate."

After the dinner all the adults decided to stay at the Resturaunt, as for us we decided to go out and enjoy the rest of the seeing how it is friday.  

As i was getting ready, He walked into my room and said three words that I would never thought a male wolf would say.

"I Reject you." 

I smiled at him and agreed. At first he looked unsure but then walks out.  I looked at my full mirror and decided that I was going to make him drop to his knees,