L.I.B. ~14~

A/N:

DOUBLE UPLOAD DAY!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE VOTE! 

 Let's meet Dustin and his mate shall we?

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 14

♦♦♦Dustin♦♦♦

I walked out my apartment and headed towards my car.  I can't believe that my parents are making me move back to Vancouver. I really enjoyed my stay here in Medford,Oregon.

My name is Dustin Perry.  I am eighteen years old and i am a wolf.  I left my hometown when i was only nine years old.  My parent's stumbled apon this pack in vancouver and i have decided that i didn't want to stay there with the new pack. I asked my Aunt rebecca is i could stay in Medford with her till it was time for me to go back home with my parents.

Now they want me back home. With the pack that made them stay in rainy washington.  Medford is close to california only by two hours.  It only rained for five months and then it was all sun.  Now i have to move back to the place were the skies cry.  

I am starting a new school up in vancouver.  Fort Vancouver High School is now the school that i will be attending for my senior year. ( A/N: Yes that is my high school.)  I heard alot of things about that school.  I remembered that fight that had happened back in 2007.  It was blacks vs. latinos. I had never thought that the school would be that bad but when i talked to my parents over the phone, they said it's now a peaceful school.  I told them that i will believe it when i see it. 

After driving for what seem like years, i finally made it to Vancouver.  When i got to my parents place i parked the car in their drive way and walked up the steps of their porch and finally made it to the door.  I took a few deep breathes and knocked the door.  I was feverous to see my parents, after nine years of not seeing each other i was actually excited to see them.  But nervous about looking them in their eyes. 

"Honey can you get the door?" I heard a deep voice in the house.

I am guessing that was my father. I heard the footsteps coming closer to the door.  

"Dustin? Is that you?" My mother said.

I nodded my head. She walked up to me and gave me a hug.  This hug felt more like a long time no see hug and it is.  Nine years is a long time, and to be quiet honest, i do miss her. and i also miss one of my childhood best friend.  I don't remember her name but i know i might see her soon.

"How are you doing mom?" I asked her.

"I am doing well now that your here. Come in. I made your favorite food." She said.

I nodded and walked into the house.  When i walked into the living i saw my dad talking to two other men.  I think on of those two men is the Alpha.

"Hi." I said.

"Son." Dad said.

He stood up and gave me one of those manly hugs.

"Hi dad." I said.

He stepped back and showed me the two men in front of me. 

"Alpha, This is my son, Dustin Perry, Dustin meet Alpha Landon, and His beta, Mr. Estelle." He introduced me.

"Nice to you meet you both." I said.

"Nice to meet you to justin and welcome to the pack." Alpha Landon said.

"Thank you Sir." I said.

"Dinner time!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

The four of us walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. 

~~~

"See at the pack meeting tonight, guys." Alpha landon said and got up.

"We will be there." My father assured him. 

They left after that. My mom began telling me everything that i have missed here in Vancouver that everyone here was waiting to meet me.  Hardly anyone here knows me. Some people do. When it was time for us to go to the park meeting i began to shake.  I wasn't looking forward to seeing everyone in the pack.  I didn't want to the only one who doesn't know anyone there. 

"Don't worry, Dustin, We will be there by your side." My mom assured me.

I just nodded my head and looked out the window of the car.  I knew we were getting close to the pack house of the Landon residence.  I could smell the scent of the Alpha from a distance.  When we got to the drive way.  I got out and waited for my parents to get out of the car. 

We got into the house and i noticed the one person that i was looking forward to seeing.  My childhood best friend.

"Sapphire!" I heard my mom yell.

She came over with a smile on her face and stopped.

"Hello Mrs. Perry. How are you doing?" She asked mom.

"Very well, dear.  I would like you to meet my son Dustin." Mom said and pointed at me.

"Dustin? Your BACK!" She squealed.

"Yes. and i am here to stay." I said.

"Oh my god." She said and walked up to me and gave me a hug. 

I looked behind her and i noticed this beautiful blonde.  She turned her head to look at me and gave me a warm smile.

MATE! my wolf yelled.

He was right. That is my mate.

"Who are you looking at?" Sapphire teased.

"Her." I pointed at the beautiful blonde. 

She turned around and noticed the person i am pointing at.

"Xandera Lividia." She said.

"That's her name?" I asked.

"Yep. Wait is she your...?" She said.

"Yes." 

♠♠♠Xandera♠♠♠

"That guy next to Sapphire iss staring at you." Melody said next to me.

I turned around to notice a brown hair boy with blue eyes staring at me.  He gave me a warm smile and i smiled at him.

He is your mate, Xandera! my wolf screamed. 

I continued to smile at him. 

He is my mate.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

Yea that's it for Xandera. I know it's short but i tried. Ok now here is the deal.  300 fans=Triple upload. Sounds fair? 

OMG i saw the new trailer to Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1  and i was like:

OMFG I WANT MORE AND I WANT IT NOW!  WANT TO SEE JACOB!!!!

So yea i am kind of excited.

Song for the chapter:

Song 2 you by Leon Thomas lll and Victoria Justice