L.I.B. ~18~ Pt. 1

A/N:

Hello fellow wattpad readers :D 

I had an amazing week and i found my necklace that i lost 3 years ago xD  i am extending the cover contest till christmas because i can't really check my emails anymore till like a week before christmas.  

When your finish reading the chapter, please vote and comment :)

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 18

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

What i am going to do about this?

Ok calm down he is still asleep and i can still get away without him noticing.  I removed his arm slowly from around me and  slid off the bed, trying not to make noise.

"Where do you think your going?" I heard someone say.

Shit.

"Umm i need to go to the bathroom." I lied to him.

"Liar." He says and slid his arm around my waist and pulls me to him.

How does he know i am lying? 

"I can read your mind." He tells me.

Oh god.  I just remembered that when two people finally mated they could read each others thoughts and now that me and Aiden have mated, we can read each others mind.   I pushed him away from me and got to my feet, pulling the sheets along with me. 

"What the hell did we do yesterday?" I yelled at him.

"What do you think that we did yesterday sapphire?" He said.

I walked away from him and walked into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to see something red on my neck and i noticed it was his mark.  Oh god i am finally his. My wolf was happy that me and Aiden mated but i for one am not happy about this. 

"Sapphire open the door, we need to talk." He says.

"hold on i will be there." I told him.

I quickly put on my dress and fixed my hair a little.  What am i going to do now?  I know i can't escape him and say that i can't talk to him now.  I know i would have to talk to him about what happened last night.  I slowly opened the door and walked out.  Baby steps, sapphire, Baby steps.

I get into the room and sat down as far away from him.  I waited for him to start talking but nothing has came out of those soft lips yet.  After five minutes of silence, i pulled out my phone and started texting melody.

Come over to Aiden's cabin, we have some major problems, ASAP!

I put away my phone and looked over at Aiden.

"Why do you wnat her to come over here?" He asked.

I stared at him wide eyed and i gave myself a mentle slap on the head, Of course he can read my mind, UGH why does this have to happen to me!

"I don't know why it happened but i guess we just got caught up in the moment that we just... You know." He stated.

I couldn't really look at him anymore, i felt like i was mated when i didn't want to be mated to the guy who had rejected me.  I moved my head back to think more clearly, I really wanted to get up and leave but to be honest, something in me is telling me to jump him again like i did last night.  I nodded at that and began to look at him again.