L.I.B. ~21~

A/N:

ITS 2K12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!

Let It Begin only has five chapters and an epilogue left till its officially over.

I know i said i was planning on ending it on Monday but then a few things came up so yea, i hope i can finish this story by MLK Day  and then i will wait till the beginning of February to start the squeal, i know it's late but then i have finals in four weeks and then i have to go to a Youth Retreat so yea i have a lot on my plate. 

Enjoy the reading.

With Much Love.

NoemiAmyNemo♥

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 21

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

It's been two minutes and Aiden still hasn't responded to my whole 'I am pregenant' thing.  What happens if he runs away and just ignores me completely?  Can i survive being the only parent to raise this child?  I turned to look back at him only to see that he had a smile on his face.  

"So.... I am going to be a dad?" He asked.

"No.  Luke is the father of these pup's!" I said sarcasiticly.

"Luke?!" He growled.

"No. You!" I said.

I turned around to calm down.   Why would he even ask if he was the father of my pups? He should know by the connection they might have. 

"Look i am sorry it's just that i heard you have been sleeping around and i was just-"

"And you thought it wasn't your kids?" I yelled.

"At first yea but then i came to realize that, they are my kids by the connection that i am having with them." He smiled.

I was about to telling something but then i got cut off by a young boy.

"Are you Sapphire Estelle?" He asked.

"Yes." 

He pulled out a piece of paper and looked at it to make sure.

"Your family would like to have a word with you." He said.

I nodded and turned to look at Aiden. I gave him a smile and waved good-bye to him.  I turned to the young boy who i soon found out that his name is Brandon.  We stopped in front of the cabin and bid our adieus.  I walked inside and i saw that my whole family was there including Kai-anne and Randell.

"Oh my god where have you to been?" I asked them.

"Looking for your parents." Kai-anne whispered.

I turned to look at her  but then she looked at my father and the three strangers.  One of the them looked like they were around my age, with the same hair color as mine.  He was tall around 6'1" , The two people standing next to him looked more like me?

"Umm what is going on here?" I asked everyone in the room. 

Everyone looked at each other except for me.  I started to feel like something wrong is going on.  Who are these people?  And why do the couple look a lot like me?  I started to feel  the tension in the air and  i knew that it was bad.