L.I.B. ~24~

1 Chapter and an Epilogue Left. :(

Chapter 24

I looked into his beautiful eyes and sat next to him.  I took a hold of his hand and smiled at him.  I suddenly felt the urge to give him a kiss but i knew i had to hold it back, i didn't want to hurt as much as he is hurting right now. 

"Aiden?" 

He smiled and began to sit up.  He grabbed a hold of my hand and kissed it.  I wanted to so bad to just kiss those lips that lightly kissed my hand.  I smiled at him and thought about how fine he is right now.  The battle is over.  life can go back to the way it was, and now i will be able to think about what's coming my way.   I was about to lean in and give him a kiss, when the door just knocked down on the floor,  I noticed Rikki was all worried and bloody.

"What-" I started but i was cut off.

"Melody had the tripelts!" She yelled.

My eyes widen.  She just had them?   I looked behind to see that Aiden wasn't on his bed, He was standing up fully clothed and ready to leave the room.   I smiled at him and turned to look at Rikki.  She nodded and motion us to follow her.    We all ran out of the room,  I began to smell something , something that's new to me and i think it's new to everyone too.  I turned the corner and there i saw Melody and Ethan,  Holding their kids.  One was a girl and Two were a boy.  I smiled and walked over there with Aiden holding my hand. 

"So what's their names?" I asked melody as i took her daughter, my niece, into my arms. 

She looked over at Ethan.  He nodded in agreement.

"Everyone, i would like you to meet my daughter, Jade Estelle. And my two son's,  Liam and Jayden Estelle." Ethan said. 

I looked down at the two boys in Ethans arms.  I was suprised to see that they looked exactly like their father.  I looked at the beautiful girl in my arms and i knew that she is going to be just like her mother,  Strong, brave, and loved.  I gave her  daughter back and went towards the two boys. 

"I hope these boys don't inherit the player trait."  I muttered under my breathe..

"I heard that." Ethan wined.

I smiled at him,  Even though he wasn't me blood related brother,  I still loved as my brother.  I looked down at my nephews and instantly i see something that only my non-related father has, The beta mark. 

"Ethan?" I said.

He turned his eyes towards me.  I pointed towards the mark that both the boys have.  

"They have the same mark as I." He whispered.

When a person is beta has two twin sons.  Both of the boys would have to fight for the postion for beta.  Sometimes when two people fight for the position of beta or alpha, things end into something that many people don't want.  Either both of the people become enemies or they just don't talk to each other.  I am hoping that Liam and Jayden wouldn't do that, i would hate to see both my nephews fight.

"Let's get out of here and go back home." Aiden said.

I smiled.

"Vancouver here we come!" Rikki said.

We all laughed and headed back to our cabins and began to pack our belongings.  I am going to miss Roseburg but i knew that my true home is in Vancouver.  After a couple hours of packing and saying goodbye to the people here, we all began to hit the road.  

I looked down to my ting bump on my stomach, i smiled and knew that soon i would be holding my baby girl and boy.   I looked over at Aiden and smiled at him.  I was happy that me and him can finally become one instead of being just two.  He really did change but i couldn't stop thinking about the women he brought over before we even found out we were mates,  Sometimes i would feel jealous, and some times i would just roll my eyes,

I was really happy now, I don't have to worry about the hunters and i could just live my life. i fell asleep but was woken up by a shake. I looked out side the  window.

I smiled as i saw the sigh,  

Welcome to Washington. Now Entering Vancouver.

"Home, Sweet home." 

And then i felt pain going through my stomach.

"They are coming."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Only one chapter left  and an Epilogue.  

I will try to upload the chapter and Epilogue tomorrow or thursday.  I was suppose to finish this story today but then a few things came up.  

The sequel might be started by the end of this month and i already have the order of the way i want to finish the stories and i am hoping to finish four by may. 

Please:

Vote!

Comment!

And most importantly:

FAN!

Love and Always,

Noemi ♥