L.I.B. ~25~

An Epilogue Left before Let It Begin is over. :(

Chapter 25  

5 months Later

"Sapphire just hold it in!" Rikki order. 

"I am trying to. I am even holding my breathe." I said.

She began to tighten the corset more, gosh i hated dresses that have a built in corsets! Today is the day that i, Sappire Estelle, will get married to my mate, Aiden.   Five months ago i had my kids,   Ellie and Jeremy Landon, and thought that maybe me and Aiden shouldn't be living apart.   

One month ago he proposed to me, I began to reply the day in my mind.   Me and Aiden were driving to the one place that i really wanted to go since i was just a little girl.  We went to Multnomah Falls.  Every time i think about that place it reminds me so much of how much i wanted my wedding there.  Which is were i am having the wedding!  I looked down at my dress one more time before leaving the room.  

Melody and Ethan have already gotten married two months ago.  I was so happy for them, Who knew that my best friend would belong to my brother, and as for me, i belong to my brothers best friend.   

"Sapphire? Are you ready?" Emilie, My real mother, asked me.

I nodded and smiled.

Ever since we got back to vancouver,  Me and my real parents have been talking and spending have the time together.  My brother, Zander has already found his mate and came to visit for the wedding.  I have gotten to known him better for the past five months, it feels like i have known him for quite some time.  

I was waiting at the side of the waterfall for my que, when finally, My dad came up here ready to escort me to the altar. 

"Dad?" I asked him.

"Yes?" 

"Is it okay that Wesley and you escort me down there?" I asked.

He smiled and motioned Wesley, My real father, to come up here.  I smiled at the fact that two of my fathers are going escort me towards the man i love.  I linked both my arms throught both of my fathers arms and held on tight.

"Ready?" They both asked.

I nodded and breathed in a little.  We began to walk down the walk way that leads us to the front of the waterfull and the altar.  I was shaking with nerves and began to pant a little, This is it.  I am getting married to a guy who has done bad things to me since i have met him.  Was this meant to be? 

I heard people getting up from their seat and turned to look st me.  I smiled when i saw my soon-to-be husband.  I walked down the aisle towards the altar, i continued to look into his eyes and noticed that they were shinig with lust and happiness.    I still had two marks on my neck, all i need is one more to complete the full bond between us. 

When we finally got to the altar both my fathers gave me and a hug and a kiss.  I smiled at them.  They handed me off to my mate and went to their seats.

"Dearly beloveds, we are gathered here today to witness a true love between, Miss Sapphire Violet Auguste Estelle and Aiden Drew Landon. " The priest said.

After  twenty minutes of the lectures, we finally get to say I do.

"Do you, Sapphire, Take Aiden to be your lovely wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poor, as long as you both shall live?" 

"I do." I said and smiled.

"Aiden, Do you take-" He was cut off.

"I Do." 

"By the power vested in me, I now pronouce you, Mr.  And Mrs. Landon! You may now kiss the bride." 

Aiden snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into the most passionate kiss.  I began to hear people clapping and cheering for us. We began to pull away from each other, knowing that we would have to wait till the recpition is over. 

~~~

"CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. LANDON!" Meloday yelled.

She began running towards me.  After talking with a lot of people and hearing a lot of congratulations, I went towards my both my old and new family. I picked my daughter Ellie and sat her one my lap, while aiden has Jeremy.  They began to show videos of me and Aiden on our road trip from 3 months ago, then the pictures begun.

I smiled, laughed, and cry.   I can't believe i came this far.  At first i got rejected and now i am here holding his hand.  

"Now it is time to have the Groom and Bride to have their final dance before leaving for their honeymoon."

I handed my daughter over to Kai-Anne and began to make my way over to the dance floor with my husband.  He wrapped one arm around my waist and took my other hand.  We began to dance slowly to the song that i didn't know but it was perfect. everything was perfect.

Before i knew it i was standing in front of the car, ready to leave for our honeymoon.

"Have fun!" Rikki yelled.

"SEE YOU SOON!" Everyone said.

We smiled and got in the car. After getting on the freeway, i was getting nervous about what's going to happen in the future.  What happens if my daughter faces rejection like i did? Should i be worried about that now?  I shook off the feeling and turned to look at Aiden.

"You ready?" I asked.

"I am ready now and forever." He said.

He was  right.  We are ready. 

We were together.

And that's all we needed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last CHAPTER! :(  

Only the Epilogue left and L.I.B. is Offically finished. 

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Love and Always,

Noemi♥