L.I.B. ~11~ Pt. 1

A/N:

Yellow Everyone! 

i am in an awesome mood because of many reasons.

1) There is a cure for my illness

2) I am typing this right now.

3) I slapped a freshman with my book on the why to my photography class

4)It's spirit week at my school! SOPHOMORE POWER!

5) I had a rockster :)

So yea i am in very cheerful mood today and i felt like letting all of my happy mood on this chapter. So this is Chapter is going to be in two or more parts, i really don't know..  

Read On...

Love and Always,

Noemi

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 11 Part 1

I walked into my house with relief washing thru me. I thought that Aiden would be following me home to see if don't ditch out on the date.  Like i really have a choice on going on the date.  but to be honest, a part of me wants to go on the date and the other half says to run away.  but i know that he will find me. It isn't hard to find their mates even if they are a thousand miles away. 

I walked into the kitchen to find Rikki, Xavier, Melody, and Ethan talking at the table. I just stood there unnoticed.  They were laughing and enjoying the game that they were playing. I wish i could join them but i knew that i would the fifth wheel at the table.  i just wish i could be at the table with my mate. but i knew that isn't going to happen anytime soon. 

I walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a Mango Arizona can and slowly closed the door. 

"Sapphire can we talk?" I heard someone behind me.

I urned around to see Xavier leaning up against the wall.

"Umm make it quick. I have to get read for a date tonight." I said.

"You already replaced me." He chuckled.

"Sure you can says that." i said awkwardly.

I just stood there looking anywhere other then his eyes. why does fate always does this to me?  Sometimes i always think that some thing isn't in the way of things.

"I got to go. i only have an hour to get ready and you know how girls take long to get ready." I said and walked out of the kitchen. 

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I locked my door and ran into the bathroom and took the quickest shower.  I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.  I looked at the mirror that was hooked to my walk in closet.  I noticed that my eyes weren't as green as they usually are, They are more red.  

I get like this when i am sad,mad, and depressed.  I was a different wolf.  I am the type that can change others perspective on people and see the auroras.  When i see blue on some people, it means they are feeling sad, depressed or suicidal.  Pink is love (Of course), Red is Evil.   Aiden his almost the same power as Rikki but stronger.  He would know when someone tried to attack him or kill him. He would always win. 

I walked away from the mirror and walked into the closet  I grabbed my blue sundress and my black flats.  I straighten my hair and then curled the top half.  I wasn't looking forward to the date with Aiden. I am kind of scared on what's going to happen.  Is he going to mark me? Or will he just keep asking me about the whole xavier and me thing. 

I shook off the feeling and walked out of my room and down the stairs. I noticed that the guys were gone and that only Melody and Rikki was here.

"Hi guys." I greeted them.

"Hi Saph" They both said.

I sat down across from them on the island.

"So are you ready for your big date with my brother." Rikki asked.

"Physically, i am not ready." I honestly answered.

"Look if everything goes well and that he said he want's you then i guess...Never mind." Melody said, 

I looked at her and begged her to continue but she just shook her head and started fidgeting with her hands. 

"Rikki?" I asked.

"I think he loves Sapphire. I don't know how i know but maybe he does." She announced.

"Look Aid-" I got cut off by the door bell ringing.

My eyes went wide when i smelt Aiden's scent. I just stood there with my hands on the island and looked at the the hall which leads towards the door. 

"He's here." Melody said in her creepy voice.

"I will answer the door." Rikki said and walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the door.

"Where is Sapphire?" I heard Aiden ask.

"She's in the kitchen." Rikki answered him.

I looked at melody pleadingly and all she did was smile.  I started shaking violently, i am afraid of Aiden, i don't know what is he planning up his sleeve but i knew something was going to happen and not in a good way. I heard the foot steps coming closer and closer each second.  I was about to turn around and run thru the back doors but it was already to late.  He came in the kitchen.

"Hello Sapphire." He said.

I turned around and gave him a sly smile.

Save me.

~*~*~*~*

Song for the chapter:

||Sober By P!nk||