L.I.B. ~12~

A/N: 

Even tho we are close to 200 Fans. I just wanted to post before tomorrow because tomorrow is Homecoming for us. So yea might as well post now.  

today i MIGHT be doing a double upload on this story and maybe on begging on your knees? So we had CRZY RED AND WHITE DAY at school and we had an assembly for the homecoming game and dance, so we had to do the hand drive and the lower class-men....well we tried.  the upper class-men was amazing! i can't wait till my junior year!

Anyways, Here is the chapter.

Love and Always, 

Noemi

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 12

%%Sapphire%%

I was walking up the stairs holding with Aiden.   I continued to lead up te stairs to get to my room when i noticed that there was people downstairs watching us as we run.  We continued to run up the stairs and ignored all the people that was downstairs. 

I opened the door to my room and walked in.  I was pushed against the wall lightly and Aiden's lips crushed onto mine.  I don't know how long we have been kissing like this but i knew it was more then ten minutes.  His hands snaked around my waist and pulled me to him.  His lips left mine as he made his way down my throat.  He started to walk backwards but his mouth never left my neck, god this feels so good.  He pulled away and pushed me down on the bed. 

"I am going to mark you." He whispered.

his mouth was still on my neck. I nodded my head and everything went black.

~!~

"OH MY GOSH." I yelled as i popped out of my bed.

I looked around my room to see that Aiden wasn't here and i was still in my clothes so that could mean that it was all a dream.  I signed in relief and jumped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.  I walked in and took a nice long bath.  I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and then tied my wet hair into a messy bun.  I went towards my mirror on the door and the first thing i noticed was a mark on my neck. 

A wolf mark. 

Aiden's mark.

He marked me....

~~~

I walked into school with a very bad attitude, that mother fudger marked me without me giving his permission. I continued to  walk down the hall when i noticed Aiden with a blonde girl, they were making out.  I sudden;y wanted to punch them both but i didn't make a scene.   I turned to righ tot see this attractive italian guy.  i walked up to him.

"Hey there." I said.

"Well hello, How can i help you?" He asked. He gave me a smirk.

"Follow my lead." I said and he nodded.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me.  i went on my tippy toes and whispered into his ear.

"Push me against the locker and kiss me." I whispered. 

I felt him shiver and he nodded.   He pushed me roughly against the locker that almost everyone in the halls could hear, and he crushed his lips onto mine.  Damn he was a good kisser.  but i didn't feel any sparks.  We continued to make out until someone pulled the guy off me.