Questions Anwsered and 1,000,000 reads?!

1,000,000 READS!!!

I can’t believe this story is finally at one million reads!

Thank you guys so much for reading L.I.B. it really means a lot to me even though this story had some mistakes on it.

On another note, I read of this story and I realized that at the end of August or September it will be two years since first posted this story.   This story did have a lot of mistakes I must admit, but during my junior year of high school, My English teacher was really tough on grammar and misspelling or any other errors.  Yes he was a grammar Nazi.

So here is what I might do, I will rewrite the story.  I will keep the original post on my page.  I will refix it throughout the summer and part of fall. 

About Sapphires hidden power:

Now here is something that had people going on about.

Sapphires powers will be mentioned in L.T.G.B. but more in the end.

Sapphire forgave Aiden?

Here’s the thing.  I was in a rush to get the story finished and out of the way seeing how I wanted to start on L.T.G.B, which is indeed my fault.  I did learn from a professional author that you can’t rush things and so forth.

Posting?

I will post three times a week up until September fourth.  Then I will update once a week up until June eleventh seeing how that’s my last day of high school.

So if you guys have any more questions please comment down below and I will reply.  Other than that will be posting short chapters of Aiden and Sapphire, and if you want Melody and Ethan.

Again thanks for the One MILLION reads! ♥♥

Love and Always,

Noemi♥