Sneak Peek of L.T.G.B.

Here is a sneak peek of my next story: Let The Games Begin. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I  was pulling out a couple of books from my locker, thinking about him.  Why do i feel this strange attraction towards Roman all of the sudden?  I never had feeling for him but now ever since i turned seventeen i started to feel all weird around him, Usually i would just call him names and that's it.  Now everything is just so different.

I turned around and i noticed that he was on the other side across from me making out with Jane, the school slut.  I started feel all weird inside of me and all i wanted to do was rip her head off and feed to my brother's snake.  And if your wondering if roman's my mate then yes. 

"Hey Ellie." I turned to look at one of my best guy friend, Mark.

i smiled at him and said hi to him.  

"are you  alright?" He asked.

"Yea i guess." I signed.

He gave this look that he knows that i am lying.  I turned my body completely towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.  In a second he knew what was wrong with me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I heard growling from next to me. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and turned to see the owner of the growl.  

"Ellie can i talk to you about our Biology homework?" Roman asked.

Then he looked down to were Mark hands were.   He looked like he wanted to kill Mark right on the spot.  

"Yea come on." I said. 

I waved at Mark and said i would see him in class and  walked away with Roman behind me.  We round the corner and then i felt his hand around my arm and pulled me under the star case.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Why were his hands around you?" He growled.

I rolled my eyes.

"He was giving me a friendly hug." I said.

"Friendly hug my ass.  No other male is allowed to touch you got that?" He yelled.

I shoved past him but failed when he yet again grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Your MINE." He said possessively.

"No you rejected me.  I am the unmated she-wolf that is allowed to mingly if she wants.  I  have to go talk to Linda about the guests that are coming over to my place." I tried pulling out of his gasp but failed.

"Are they guys? If you kiss them, i will kill them." He hissed.

"No you wont." I sweetly said.

"And -" He started but i crushed my lips on his.

I let it go on for a couple seconds, I unsnaked my arms from around his neck and ran away.

"WHAT!: He yelled.

"Let The Games Begin Mr.Alpha!" I yelled  while running away.

This is going to be fun.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here is this lovely sneak Peek at Let The Games Begin.  I will story this story in February or on the last week of February  

I hope this chapter gives you an idea on what the next story is going to be about.

Keep voting for L.I.B.!

Love and Always,

Noemi♥