L.I.B. ~13~

A/N:

Hello Everyone!

So i checked my grades today and i am so happy that i could just jump on my neighbors trampoline but i wont because that would be very awkward when they are watching from outside their windows.  Anyways i am really liking the comments that i am getting and all the votes.  I am really happy to see that some people are supportive and i just want to say thank you. 

On to the story now!

Love and always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 13

♦♦Sapphire♦♦

What the hell?

 Why is she at my house?

I got out of my car and i see that the bimbo is here at my house.  Tonight was the celebration of  my parents twenty-fifth anniversary and guess what my parents made the theme for their party?  Monte Gras.  I really do enjoy those types of parties but at times they do kind of give me head aches.   One thing is that some boys from the pack brings alcohol  that isn't good and not only does it smell bad up close, it even smells bad from far away. 

I was wearing ripped up black skinny jeans with my favorite black boots with belts and a white paramore shirt with my favorite black leather jacket.  I walked up the steps into my house.  The first time that popped in front of me was my brother ethan with a yellow and green mask.  ugh i really hate things that pop out, it's like jack in the box all over again. 

"How you doing little sis?" Ethan asked me. 

"Well, How about you?" I asked him. 

"Nothing much, I just making sure that no one fuck's up mom and dad's night up." He respond.

"Well i will leave you to do that.  I need to find Luke." I said and walked away. 

I walked around for a bit and i talked to alot of people who just talked about everyday life.  To be honest, this is the first time in weeks that i began to talk to people like i use to before.  I really do miss my old life a socialized person.  I really wish that i wasn't Aiden's mate.  but i knew he is.  mates come naturally but mine came from our fathers but they also knew about the connection between me and Aiden.  

"Hottie to the right." Melody whisperedinto my ear.

I turned to my right and i looked to see that Luke and his gang came in.  Every girl in the room looked at them with lust and some were awestrucked by their handsomeness.  When Luke saw me, he flashed me his most dashing smile and winked at me.  I smiled at him and turned back to the group of people i was talking to before.

At the corner of my i see Serenity and her bitch squad walking towards Luke and his group.  I grabbed Melody and Rikki's arm and excused myself from the group, i lead them both towards Luke's group.

"Hey, there." Luke said as i approached him

"Hello Luke, it's nice to see you on this very fine evening."i say.

"it is indeed." He said.

"Who are these lovely young ladies next to you ?" A guy to lukes right said.