L.I.B. ~17~

A/N :

Sorry for the long wait! I was so busy and lets just say i hate taking so many notes >_<  I just can't wait till November 15, Its going to be my birthday! LMAO anyways remember that contest ends on November 15th which is on tuesday!  

Dedicated  to:

Smartgirl94

and yet again hugabear♥

Onto the story now shall we?

LMAO

Oh and check out this song called "Sexy and i know it" by LMFAO the Music video is so funny xD

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 WARNING: Might have a little sexual content

Chapter 17

♣♠Sapphire♦♣

"Ok i am tired now." Ethan said.

"Come on, Ethan! We only have run twelve miles!" I told him.

"That's to much, and besides dad wants us back at the camp, and i have to do whatever Melody wants me to do." He grunted. 

Yes Ethan lost the fight with Melody and now she gets to do whatever she wants with him.  Kai-Anne and Randy had joined us an hour later after me and Aiden finished our fight,  It was funny to see those two people fight, even tho sometimes they do.

"Fine let's go back." 

He smiled and ran back into the forest.  Ugh sometimes my brother can be such a little kid! I rolled my eyes and dashed into the forest.  Ever since i had heard the whole thing in the forest a couple hours, i told my father about it and then he said about having a meeting today after dinner.  There was a total for thirty four packs here, and some of them are really god fighters. 

"Sapphire!" I heard a danish accent.

I turned around to see Emillee.  Emillee is part of the Blue Moon pack in Washougal, Washington.  From time to time we would sometimes hang out or just randomly visit each other. 

"Yea?"

"Aiden told me about the whole you losing the fight thing and now you have to do something for him?" She asked.

"Ugh, Yes and i am so not looking forward to tonight after the huge feast!" I yelled out.

"I am really sorry.  Knowing Aiden, i know he would make you do things that aren't legal at all. Well let's hurry before all the guy wolves take all the food." She said and grabbed my arm and began to pull me towards the cabins.

~~~

"Ok ladies and gentlemen let's take our seats and let's begin our meeting." One of the Alpha's in the pack said.

I walked away from the group that i was just talking with from the  Serenade pack, surprising they invited every teen in our pack to this huge bonfire near the Roseburg lake,  I told them we will be there and that i would be in charge of bring some music.