L.I.B. ~Special Night~

~Sapphire~

"Please make sure to check up on Ellie and Jeremy. This is the first time I have ever left their side." I told Rikki.

It's true this is the first time that I have been away from my two kids.  Aiden thought it was time that we both go out on a 'romantic' date.  I was really nervous to be honest, it's been awhile since we both went out, not counting the time we went out with the kids and family friends. This time it was just the two of us.

"Alright, alright just go and get ready! Aiden told me he will come around seven thirty and you only have an hour to get ready." She said as she pushed me out of kid’s room and closed the door in my face. 

I walked over in to my old room and pulled out a little black dress and a pair of coral colored pumps.  As I was getting ready, my mom decided to stop by  to give me an update on the plans for tomorrow and such.  Tomorrow is the day my mother and I are throwing a  surprise party for one of our pack members who is turning seventeen, which is odd because I know most of the members that around my age and not know that it's their  birthday is tomorrow.

I looked in the mirror after finally trying to zip up my dress.  At the moment, I realized how much I missed going out with my friends and getting ready and just forgetting everything just for one night.  But tonight, it’s different because it’s with Aiden that I am with and hopefully everything is going to run smoothly.

I turned around and came face to face with the man of my dreams.

“You know, if I hadn’t already set up the place I would have locked you up in this room and take you on this floor.” He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“As tempting as that sounds, I could use a night out. Raising two kids is hard.” I said as I thought about what he said before.

He smiled at me before he kissed me passionately. I lightly pushed him before we create another child in this room. 

“Come on let’s go.”

~~~

                As we were driving down the road, I noticed that I missed driving through downtown Portland.  I mean don’t get me wrong I love Vancouver but sometimes there is hardly anything to do, so some of us tend to sneak off and enjoy the Portland lights.  

                First thing we did is stop by Voodoo donuts and got a two maple bacon donuts and a cup of coffee.  We continued walking up Third Avenue until Aiden thought we should go to Pioneer Square and enjoy the entertainment that’s going on.

                “I am so happy that you brought me here.  I don’t remember the last time I was here.” I said.

                “I knew you love coming to Portland so being the romantic mate that I am, I thought that I should probably bring you here.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.

                Throughout the whole night, Aiden has taken me to City Grill, The hypnosis man, and my favorite of the Cube club.    As we were dancing to the beat of the music, we both got tired and decided to sit on the soft couches.

                “Hey you want something to drink?” Aiden semi-yelled in my ear seeing how it was loud in cube.

                I nodded and watched him head over to the bar.   As I was checking him out, I felt the presence of another person and trust me I wish I didn’t turn around.

                “Hey there beautiful, what are you doing sitting all alone, Want to come dance with me?” The strange man asked.

                I began to back away from this man until I felt soft arms going around my waist, and might I say it felt amazing.

                “She’s mine.” Aiden said possessively.

                He grabbed my hand and took me out of the Club and headed back into the car.  The ride back, he seemed a bit nervous about something.  I wanted to ask him what’s wrong but then we pulled in the rocky road near PDX and Columbia River.  He got out of the car and I followed after him.

                “Aiden are you alright?” I asked him, I was getting really nervous.

                “Yea I just want to ask you one thing.”

                I stood there wondering what’s going on with him.  He wasn’t like this before we gotten to the club.  Was he still upset about someone hitting on me? Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to wear something so-

                “Sapphire,” He started, when did he get down on his knees? And is he-“I never thought I would fall in love this deep and well I seriously can’t stand when other men look at you in an attractive, only I can look at you like that.  I just want to say that I love you and I wanted to know if you would be my apple to my pie?”  Then he pulled out a beautiful ring.

                “So what do you say Sapphire? Will you marry me?” Giving me those beautiful big puppy eye look.

                I smiled down at him

                “Yes.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed this special little chapter.  Hopefully I can finish the second book in two months before my last semester of high school.

Anyways I will continue posting short chapters here and there on this story, Mostly about Sapphire and Aiden's relationship and there lifes together up until Ellies seventeenth year.

Love and Always,

Noemi♥