L.I.B. ~10~

A/N:

Hey Everybody!

Saturaday i am getting tested again -_- to make sure if i do have the illness and if i do then they might check if there is a cure so i am praying i don't have anything that serious. Anyways, I felt like i haven't posted on this story in forever! So now i am :) 

Question for the chapter:  What's your favorite colour? 

 Picture of: Hayden Panettiere as Serenity Vascla 

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 10

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

I was getting dress for my first day back at school, Since i left for florida i think i got behind in some of the work so i guess i can't really avoid Xavier and Aiden forever. i signed and changed into my black skinny jeans and white v-neck shirt with my black leather jacket.  I walked out of my room and bumped straight into someone.

"Watch were your going." I said to Aiden.

"I am. I just want to talk to you." he said.

I turned to walk away but then his hand was on my upper-arm and pulled me back to were i was standing.

"I said i want to talk to you." He said it more sternly this time.

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

"I just want to ask you if you want to go out on a date with me?" He asked 

"WHAT?!?!!?!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me roughly against t he wall and leaned closer towards me.  At first i was scared on what he was going to do to me but then i remembered that i shouldn't show fear towards this jackass. 

"i asked you out. do you accept it?" He asked again.

"Pass." I said.

He leaned in closer towards me and was only a few inches from my lips.  I just continued to stare at him until he can speak again but all he did was continued to start at me.  I turned my head to the side and looked at the stairs.  If i could push him away really fast and make my escape then i will be good. 

"I know what your planning and it won't work." He smirked. 

He came closer towards me and i closed my eyes tighter and kept facing the stairs. I felt his lips against my ear, i began to shiver at his lips on my ear. All i really wanted was to pull him to me and kiss him. No don't think that, He denied you. i thought to myself. 

"is it still a pass?" He asked.

I nodded yes and opened my eyes to see that he wasn't there anymore. i signed in relief and picked up my bag from the door and headed downstairs towards the kitchen.  I walked in and i saw Melody, Ethan, and the devil himself. 

"Where's Rikki this morning?" I asked.

"She and Xavier are carpooling today." I heard melody say behind me.

When i heard he say Xavier's name,  i began to feel tears swelling up in my eyes but then i pushed them away and poured myself a nice glass of orange juice. 

"How do you Xavier, Sapphire?" Aiden said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I just met the guy okay." i snapped/lied.