L.I.B. ~8~

A.N:

Hello :)

Thanks for the votes and the comments :)

 I was typing this all in my world studies class and i am posting this now in photography class so be thankful that i didn't get in trouble yet for not doing for what am i suppose to do.  Today i was thinking of just doing the only five peoples Point's of vies from now on. So this wont just be Sapphire's point of view, So i am going to do it this way:

Sapphire- Aiden

Melody-Ethan

Rikki- ??? <------you'll find out in this chapter.

I am doing six point of views probably starting the next chapter. Only two points of view for each chapter.  This will still be about Sapphire and Aiden's problem thing so don't you think i forgot about it.  If you think this is a bad or good idea please comment at the bottom.  BE HONEST!

Question for the chapter: If you were a character in this story who would you be?  A)Sapphire♥ B)Melody♥ C) Kai-Anne♥ D)Serenity--->[From chapter 2!] D)Rikki

Vote :)

Comment:)

Fan:)

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 8

╰☆╰☆ Sapphire ╰☆╰☆

"What's with the sad face babe?" Xavier asked me.

I turned to look in the eyes and then gave him a sly smile.

"Well, My family got call from our leader and well he want's us home soon because of this new pack coming to our town." i told him.

"Your leaving too?" He asked.

I nodded my head and gave him a questioning look.  What does he mean by 'Your leaving too?'?  

"Oh my family and some of the others are relocating tomorrow. I am sorry if i didn't tell you, it's just that i didn't want to loose someone like you. i am going to miss you." He said, 

I smiled at him and turn my head to look at the sunset.  Only two more days till we have to leave florida and go back to that hell hole.  But what made even sad was that Xavier wasn't going to be here tomorrow. Might as well spent this good moment together. I turned my head to look at him.

"I am going to miss you more." I said and kissed him.

~~~

"I am going to miss you." I whispered to him.

Xavier was leaving today.  I was hugging the life out him and kept kissing him on the cheek.  he kept telling me the whole time that we would see each other soon but the meaning of soon to me is forever. 

"I am going to miss you too" he whisered in my ear.

We were at the airport waiting for the rest of his pack to come and leave.  I have met almost everyone of his friends in his pack and they were all so sweet.  I was really going to miss them and the rest of his pack..