Alone

//

"Hi Thea!" kapwa kami napatingin ni Thea sa isang babaeng lumapit at bumati sa kanya. She's so pretty.

"Hi Cess! Kelan ka pa nakabalik?"

"One week pa lang ako dito. I texted  my ex a while ago, we will be meeting here. You know what, I missed him so much and I want him back."

"Really? You still love him, don't you?"

"Yea, and I'm so sorry I left. I just need to finish my studies. That's why I'm the first one who made a move." she looked outside and I caught Thea looking at me.

"There he is!" she said pointing outside. We both watch her as she ran towards a guy. She hugged him. HIM! KEVIN!

They are already approaching us but I'm still shocked. I kept on staring at Kevin and I really don't know why.

They sat with us and started talking.

I felt so uncomfortable seeing Kevin in front of me with another girl. He knows that I know what's with him and Honey so how can he be so comfortable to sit with us like this.

"Sorry but Thea and I have to go." They both looked at us asking. "It's quite late. Thea, you still have something to do right?" I looket at her as if asking her to agree.

"Ah. Yea. I have a special homework. I almost forget. We really need to go."

We walked to the plaza and I need some answers.

"Thea, sya ba?"

"Oo. She's Princess, my cousin. The only girl Kevin loved so much." I looked at her.

"And how about Honey? Your cousin's already making a way to get Kevin back." I told her. May pakealam naman ako sa feelings ni Honey. After all, she's still my bestfriend.

"I know. We have to tell Honey that Cess is back. But, I don't want my cousin getting hurt. She loves Kevin more than we know. She cried a lot when she learned that she has to go to Italy to study."

I understand. Pero, ayoko din namang masaktan si Honey. Ipit kaming dalawa sa sitwasyon. Mahirap magdecide  sa mga ganitong instances.

//

~ HATE's P.O.V.

Damn Kevin! I waited for about half an hour but he didn't arrive. Sabi nya, he would fetch me. Galit ako sa kanya. Hindi ko sya papansinin!

The hell! I'm almost late!! Konti na lang. I will pass through section 4-A pa pala. Will I check kung nandun na sya? He's not even answering my calls. I haven't received any text message from him.

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG!

Bell already! I don't have time to check him na. I ran to my room as fast as I could. Luckily, our adviser is still at the faculty and I had time to fix my hair and put on some powder on my face. Im so exhausted as I sit on my chair not even noticing that Lance is staring at me. I checked on my phone hoping that I received a message or even a missed call, but none!

"Thea and I went to 711 last night.." I automatically looked at Lance who is facing that glass board at the front.

"The hell I care! Do you really have to tell me what you did with her every second of every day!?" Damn! Why am I so bitter?

I heard him sigh. I waited for his response but he never spoke again until breaktime. I went to section 4-A to check on Kevin. Someone said that he came in this morning but went home before the second class.

Im walking alone at the corridor. Masakit palang mag-isa. I remember how Lance and I used to walk in the corridor and roam around the school.

I was all alone until the last class. Our teacher announced that tomorrow until Friday will be for the examinations and the succeeding days will be for the practicing of the graduation. We only have less than two weeks before the graduation.

Dismissal came. I know Lance noticed that I am alone but he didn't give a damn. I walked by myself again at the corridor going to room 12. The writer's club will be having the last club meeting for this year. I went to the third floor alone not like before that Lance would walk with me to that room and wait for me at the stairs even if he sits there all alone.

As I approach the room, I saw him with Thea. What will I expect? Thea is his girlfriend. He walked away from the room and I think he's heading to the stairs.

I walked faster passing through him pretending I  haven't seen him.