47. Great Weekend, Sarcasm Noted.

Heey you guys!!! Please enjoy your reading but when you are finish, you can check out my new book Life In Its Twisted Form.

Summary:

 Life can be crap. Sure, it has its upside but it always has down pointers. Especially when your mother is brutally killed in front of your own eyes, life...can be a pain in the ass. Then your no good father ditches you with a who--- let me not convert your innocent minds. Let's just say he was an ass of a jack and the woman was a female dog. That's my life. 

Then when life starts to calm down and finally settle into place, here comes Nathaniel "Nate" Perro. Back from prison for 'good behaviour'. Pssh, good behaviour my ass. I made a mistake once; I don't intend to do it again. Perro is a bit of an asshole. Oh sorry, I forgot you're all innocent ears...he's the hole of an ass (can't get any prettier than that, sorry). I swear, girls literally worship the very ground he walks on but there's no way he's getting that treatment from me. Not unless hell ices over.

Sure there are times when he can be sweet as ever, making me think I’m in love with him but they always say the bad overturns the good. Besides, I have Derek. 

My life has turned upside down. I can't even remember where to start. 

Hi. My name is Arianna Hamilton and this is my story.

Now please enjoy your reading. Bye now :D

 .............................................................................................................................................

Chapter 47- Great Weekend, Sarcasm Noted. 

Saturday Morning...

Zara's POV

  I was playing Temple Run on my new phone. You hear that? MY new phone! Hayden got me this really cool phone, even better than his. I am absolutely in love with it. When Hayden first gave it to me, I had shock written all over my face because when he promised me a phone last night, I honestly didn't expect him to go and get me one. I thought he was joking. I heard that there's this new game exactly like Temple Run but way cooler. It was created from the show After Earth and I can't wait to get it. I wonder if---

"Zara, where's Hayden?" Conner interrupted my thoughts. I shrugged my shoulders thinking he was probably in the shower, looking at him curiously.

"Why do you ask?" 

"Your brother is here," he told me, "with some guy that claims he knows you."

"Who is that?" Hayden's voice said as he came out the bathroom with a towel drying his wet dark blonde hair.

"I have no idea. They just showed up with him and told me that they wanted to see Zara," 

"So they brought a random person on my territory?" Hayden questioned.

"They assured us that he was completely harmless and that Zara would agree," Conner said then shrugged as he walked out the door. Hayden walked over to the closet to get dressed so I made my way downstairs. Lucas and his crew were quite comfortable in the kitchen but my dear brother was on the phone texting. Wait...when did he get a phone? In fact, no one from the pack was supposed to have a phone yet.

"When did you guys get phones?" I quizzed them. They looked so comfortable and I had just got mine today; it's not fair.

"We always had phones Zara," Lucas said, "rogues remember. Don't you think we would've stolen some stuff and drop some stuff,"