Backstory

Aphmau:

I'm Aphmau and I've just moved into this big city (Phoenix Drop!) I've already met so many wonderful people. Laurence, Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, Donna, everyone! They're all such nice people. I think some of the boys here even like me, and I think I might like one...

Laurance:

I'm Laurance. I didn't grow up here, but I moved here for college. My step-sister came soon after. My best bro Garroth and our friends Dante, and Aaron all live in our town house. The new girl here is smokin' hot. I think we all have sort of a thing for her. Except Aaron, I don't know what that dude is up to. Anyway, my life is pretty good.

Garroth:

I-I have lived here my whole life. My grand ma-ma grew up here as well. I live with Laurance, Dante, and Aaron. This big city just keeps growing. I work for the police force along with Laurence and Dante. There is a new girl who lives next door. I think she is very kind.

Aaron:

I'm Aaron. I live with the guys. There's a new girl down the street... I'll be here.

Dante:

I'm Dante! I live with Laurance, Aaron, and Garroth. There's this new girl they're all swooning over, but I'll stay true to my gal, Nicole. I moved here in middle school. Immediately became friends with Garroth.

Katelyn:

I'm Katelyn. I'm a little violent, but once you get to know me, I'd like to think I'm a little bit of a softie. I live with Nicole on the other side of the new girl... Aphmau, was her name?

Nicole:

I'm Nicole. I grew up with a rich family in northern Phoenix Drop, but I was never one for fancy things. I like athletics, running, soccer, that sort of thing. The new girl lives to the left of Katelyn and I. The guys live on the other side of her.