Chapter 7: Midnight

A/N:
HI IT'S AUTHOR~SENPAI,
Make sure to leave song suggestions below heheh! (No bad words)

+~+Aphmau's POV+~+
After Cadenza leaves I get a call from Laurance. "So I was thinking about our date," he says. "Oh?" I say curiously. "Well it's gonna be a surprise, buut..." he taunts. I giggle into the receiver. "Meet me at 7, I'll be outside," he says hanging up. So he'll meet me outside... At seven. I looked at my watch. 2:45 it read. Oh gosh. I need to pick out an outfit! Darn it! I run upstairs and walk into my closet. I need backup. Hmmm... I call up Nicole and Katelyn, but they're no help. They're always in athletic gear. I hate to do it because she just left, but I call Cadenza. She squeals and tells me she'll be over here before I can blink. I walk downstairs. She is over 5 minutes later with three dresses. We run up the stairs talking about color schemes and stuff. She goes into my bathroom to get my extensive make up collection. In the end we decide on a natural make up and hair look. When we were finished with that then we went back to my closet. Cadenza and I agreed that purple and navy were the best colors on me. We picked out Jean short-shorts and a purple top that had ruffles on the sleeves. Cadenza squealed. By now my phone says it is 6:10. "Another fabulous look by Cadenza!" she says giggling. "Thanks gal!" I exclaim giving her a half hug. I walk her to my door and blow fake kisses. When she leaves I sit on my couch to wait... Ugh I'm so nervous! Where are we going?! Am I dressy enough. Well, I bet Cadenza knew and she dressed me perfectly. Right? Just then I got a text
-+- Texting-+-
L: I'm waiting, my love.
A: Okay *giggles*
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
I stepped outside and saw Laurance sitting on one of those two-seated bicycles. I smiled and skipped over to him. "Wow, ya look great," he says looking at my face.

-+Laurance's POV+-
"Wow you look great," I state, staring into those amber eyes. "Thanks," she says looking at her feet blushing. I walk over to her motioning for her to take a seat on the back. I help her get on and I get on myself. "Okay, just pedal, I'll tell you when we get there," I say winking. While we ride in the cool summer air we talk of all sorts of things. Books, music, movies, and goals for the future. It turns out we have a lot in common. We are going to the same university. She's studying to be a sassy lawyer, I of course, am studying to be a security guard. We both like the same music, mostly classical, but there was some other genres. We don't really watch the same movies, but we both love anime. I watch as her hair blow gently in the wind. "So Laurance, are we there yet? Are we there yet?" she says mockingly. "Almost. Be patient," I pull into the street. "Okay, close your eyes," I say chuckling. We pull from the bike trail to a hill in our city's park. I pull out the blanket and lay it out. I take Aphmau's hand and walk her over to the blanket. "Look up," I say marveling at the beauty myself. The stars shine the brightest here. She gasps as she sees the same sight. She still hasn't let go of my hand. I squeeze it and she squeezes mine back. We lay down holding hands and stare at the stars. I point out all the constellations I've read about. "That one's Orion," she says pointing to three stars lined up in a row. "Yup," I say, "the stars are almost as beautiful as you." Ugh Laurance you flirt! You need to stop with this front, this is different, she is different. She seems to notice my conflict, "Flirt," she says leaning her head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of hers. I bring out a book I was reading and begin to read, before she interrupts me. "Can you read aloud?" she asks like a little child. "Of course," I say smiling down at her adorable face.
Once there was a girl named Nutella Swan... She fell in love with a boy named Tedward Culinary... But she also loved a boy named Cakecob BlackCoffee...
I look down to see Aphmau was fast asleep. I call a taxi to pick us up. I carry her off the blanket and folded it. Then I pick her up, piggy back style and wait on the sidewalk. She's snoring cutely, probably dreaming. The cab pulls up and I put the bike inside the trunk, lying Aphmau down with her head on my lap. "Your girlfriend went to sleep man?" the taxi driver asks. "W-what?! She's not my girlfriend. I just asked her out-" I say before the driver cuts me off. "Look, I get it dude," he says all casual-like. When we get to the street I pay and carry Aph to her house. I take her inside and carry her upstairs. "Hey, wake up," I whisper. She stirs. "What time is it?" she moans. "Bed time, I just wanted to say goodbye," I say, even though it's a lie. I want to stay with her. "It was fun," she says kissing my cheek. I felt the warmth of her lips. It was a good feeling. "Goodnight," she says smiling. "Night," I say walking down the stairs and outside. A cool summer breeze hit my face. That was fun. I walked back to my place and put my pjs on. Then went to brush my teeth. Garroth was in the bathroom. Brushing the snarls out of his hair. "I just went on a date with Aphmau," I say cautiously. I don't want to push Garroth's buttons when it comes to these things, but he deserves to know. "Oh?" He asks, continuously brushing the same strand trying to look blank, but I can see jealousy in his eyes. I pick up my toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth. "H-how was it?" he asks. "We went stargazing and half way through she fell asleep while I was reading to her," I say calmly. After all that was what happened. "Oh," Garroth says. He seems satisfied with that answer. "Well I'm off to my room," I say walking out. I go back to my room and begin to read Midnight. This was kind of the thing Aphmau, Garroth, and I had going on. Both boys likes Nutella Swan, but only one would get her in the end....

A/N:
Who likes my little midnight reference, eh? Mwa ha ha! The feels are reals! Desu Kawaii~! Hint for next chapter: mmm. Hmm what's that mean???